Is there anything as crushing as the Rhinovirus?

Kidney stones/gallstones

Anything involving stones
sick.gif
No bueno

Never gotten a cold. I don't really get sick but every five to six years I come down with the Flu in the spring or winter and that **** feels like death.

^jesus... Is that u? I catch a cold at least 4 to 5 times a year but I gery over them pretty fast

My life doesn't skip a beat when I have the common cold.

The flu on the other hand, has me rolling around on my bed like I'm about to die.

Sinus infections feel like hell. When you go to sleep, the moment occurs when it feels like a volcano has erupted inside your body, with mucus blocking your nasal passage.

I caught one earlier this year in January, and I felt a sore throat, constant shivering, and head throbbing. I was also tossing and turning and moving across multiple rooms in my house to get a good position of rest, too. At work, I had to isolate myself from my coworkers from getting infected, and I used up nearly one roll of paper towels to clean up my nose. :x

It was possibly one of the worst sicknesses I've ever got. I had to take Mucinex and an anitbiotic prescribed by my doctor to clear up the infection. It didn't take until the end of January to fully recover from that sinus infection.

Last edited:
Whenever I have migraines, a portion of my vision turns into a kaleidoscope and it feels like a worm is circling in my brain. I remember this one time I refused to skip class because of a migraine. I should've just skipped cuz I couldn't write any notes down due to the torturous migraine. Wonder what my professor thought when he saw me sitting miserably through the agony ahaha

Back
Top Bottom