Is the hype around Jordan Retros finally over?

I was in Sacramento, CA today. Hit up Arden Mall, and it was packed even for a Saturday.

I saw maaaany rocking J's today 1-14. Teenagers, older heads, females... 

The Super GR numbers and price bump slowed things down but judging from what I see up and down CA, Jordan's are still well represented.

Don't be fooled. And if JB cuts down numbers especially on OG's, the hype err hysteria will come right back.

Nike's goal is the reach 50 billion in sales by 2020. They want to double Jordan brand sales to 4.5 billion in the process. They aren't slowing down anytime soon.

Nike's goal is the reach 50 billion in sales by 2020. They want to double Jordan brand sales to 4.5 billion in the process. They aren't slowing down anytime soon.

I wasnt making a prediction or a claim. Just stating that limiting numbers would get the hype right back... As related to the topic at hand. It may make business sense doing so in that regard. Doesnt matter if they are aiming for 100 trillion. Reputation and demand are important as well in business.

Spi'zikes were whack too. Should have stopped after the Dub Zeros.

The original Dubzero colorways were hot, even the navy. The black,red,green spizike was fire. That was probably the best one. JB just whored out that shoe releasing it in every damn color possible. Mostly they were teasing us by making them look like TB 3s, WC/BC 3 & 4s. All the other fusions AF, six rings, son of mars,etc. all wack.

Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom