Is Randy Moss just the wrong dude to be gettin love on the Patriots?

I know he got 19 TDs and hes making big plays but damn, its pissin me off knowing that this guy played like such a jack a for Oakland and now he is on a goodteam, hes all smiles.

Yeah its hate because its easy to hate on a dude who is doin it big. I just wish it was someone else besides Randy Moss who is in that position of gettinprops.

Reminds me of that dude in high school who was on a sorry team at your school. He would complain about how it sucks and would no nothing to better thesituation. Just complain complain complain. Then duke would transfer out the next year to a winning team and be all smiles while he talked about how great heis at his new school when he came back to the hood.

yall can understand or totally disagree

eff a randy moss

moss%20moon.jpg

You sir are mad. Just give dude props to have the talent to be able to turn his game on like a light switch.

what did you want him to do on the raiders? they sucked and QB was garbage. Moss is talented and is playing with an amazing QB in Brady. When you got 2 greatplayers obviously something good is gonna come out of it and Moss is gonna be happy.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

what did you want him to do on the raiders? they sucked and QB was garbage. Moss is talented and is playing with an amazing QB in Brady. When you got 2 great players obviously something good is gonna come out of it and Moss is gonna be happy.
I wanted him to be a man about it and not quit on the entire team, that's a female move. Criticizing the team is one thing (behind closed doors),but publicly quitting on the team...that's a no no.

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

I know he got 19 TDs and hes making big plays but damn, its pissin me off knowing that this guy played like such a jack a for Oakland and now he is on a good team, hes all smiles.

You don't know Moss then nor have you followed him. Peep his best statistical season (before this one) and look at the Vikings record that year. Everyone that always says Randy only plays hard when his team wins seriously doesn't follow him. The Raiders were just a horrible situation for him, andhe wasn't completely healthy, either.

I'd like to see some Moss stats in Oakland through 13 games every season he was there (was it 2?) compared to thie year through 13 games (it's been 13for the Pats, right?)

Im a Raiders fan and Moss acted like a complete $!!!# last year. 51 other dudes on that team were bustin their
asses(even though they were unhappy) and Moss was not even giving 50%. Its pains me to see him doin so good
in New England, but hey that's how life is, you can cry and complain and het what you want. He does deserve alot of
praise for NEs success though.

Waits for Moss's biggest fan to enter this thread in 5,4,3,2,1............

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'd like to see some Moss stats in Oakland through 13 games every season he was there (was it 2?) compared to thie year through 13 games (it's been 13 for the Pats, right?)

randyed8.jpg

So are you implying that The Raiders were on the same level as this years Patriots?

I wanted him to be a man about it and not quit on the entire team, that's a female move. Criticizing the team is one thing (behind closed doors), but publicly quitting on the team...that's a no no.

Word...just because his team sucked doesn't give him the right to just flat out quit on them...that's why I can't take him seriously at allespecially when dudes say he's gonna be better than Rice
roll.gif

Not at all.

Just like to see some stats, that's all.

If, for example, his yards after catch tripled through 13 games so far this year compared to the first 13 games of any Raider season, I'd fault him fordogging it.

Not much, though.

Because honestly and truly, I don't have a problem with players not going 110% on garbage teams, then going 110% when they get on good teams.

One guy isn't going to change the team. Randy Moss wasn't going to get the Raiders to the promised land. If I were in his shoes, I'd do my best,and nothing more. And some games, heck yeah I'd have a problem hyping myself up to leave it on the floor, especially after the game has already gone on fora little bit, I've been giving my best, and the score is already 24 - 0. I'd have a real hard time going 110% (or even 100%) for the rest of that game.

*edit* Thanks for the stats. After seeing 'em, I'm not mad at him. Now I can can continue being impressed with his performances this year. Dude hasmade some INSANE catches.

he looks to have matured...maybe he just needed the right veteran teammates to kick some sense into him.... there's alot of leaders on this team, brady,brusci, harrison, seymour, etc......the environment helps....

I've been giving my best, and the score is already 24 - 0. I'd have a real hard time going 110% (or even 100%) for the rest of that game.
Danny Almonte 3 wrote:
thats great advice for life too.

Advice?
laugh.gif
Who the heck said I was giving advice?

I simply said my feelings. The only way what I said would be advice would be if a person's mission in life was to be like me.

And in that case, they need a lot more life advice.

who would wannaplay for the raiders anyway? until they get rid of al davis and actually start building their team the right way they are not going anywhere.who was randys QB while he was at oakland? brooks?
roll.gif
if i had a sorryexcuse for QB then i dont think i would have the desire to play either.

What people aren't understanding is the fact that he is a WR. I don't care how good you are there is to things a WR has to have
1. A qb that can get him the ball.
2. An offensive line to allow the qb the time to get him the ball.
The only time you don't need both is if yor qb is mobile.
I could see if he was RB and everyone was like. he wasn't running hard enough when he had the ball, that would be a probllem.
But Moss could have ran every route full speed and it wouldn't have matterd because he didn't have both of the 2 things I named above.
What were the other WR stats?
Wasn't Porter asking to be traded?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

What people aren't understanding is the fact that he is a WR. I don't care how good you are there is to things a WR has to have
I could see if he was RB and everyone was like. he wasn't running hard enough when he had the ball, that would be a probllem.
But Moss could have ran every route full speed and it wouldn't have matterd because he didn't have both of the 2 things I named above.

Porter did ask to be traded because of conflicts with Art Shell, but at least he ran his routes.
So many times when Moss was on the Raiders the ball would be thrown in his area and he wouldn't even jump for it,
he jogged half of his damn routes on the Raiders that year. I have watched every single Raiders game for the past 7 years,
and I was never more frustrated than that season.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Porter did ask to be traded because of conflicts with Art Shell, but at least he ran his routes.
So many times when Moss was on the Raiders the ball would be thrown in his area and he wouldn't even jump for it,
he jogged half of his damn routes on the Raiders that year. I have watched every single Raiders game for the past 7 years,
and I was never more frustrated than that season.
mad.gif
Why should he have to jump for the ball? Why couldn't Brooks put it there like Tom does? And you watched every game. So how was the O-line? Howmuch time was brooks getting? Honestly now don't answer as a Moss hater.

lmao...he should jump for the ball because that's his job as a WR.it shouldn't matter if it's 28-28 or 49-0, you gotta try to make plays. And hisquitting on plays made the raiders QBs look worse than they are sometimes...sometimes he stops and the replays show if he had ran his route it likelywouldn't have been a INT. of course brooks/collins are not tom brady..but still.

Why should he have to jump for the ball? Why couldn't Brooks put it there like Tom does?

i mean i know that brady is one of the bests but come on...if the qb throws the ball in your direction at least complete your route and attempt to catch it
that said randy moss is
pimp.gif
although i don't think wes welker gets the credit he deserves

Back
Top Bottom