Is Pipe Print the male equivalent to nipple print through the shirt?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm white I don't have pipe print. I still lays da pipe dough. Word to my side pieces.

Adidas soccer pants are a perfect pair of pants to accentuate your pipe print. Realized this last night at the grocery store when I caught some folks looking

Need to try that.

Had my girl spread my cheeks while I was deep in and felt that breeze in the man tunnel sent an exciting shiver up my spine
TOzSZ3P.gif

Probably because her face looked so flawless and she had on more makeup than she needed. Her body is insane though. Never noticed it much from older pics.

NT is always running females off man....

It's a damn shame.

You'll have the simp dudes constantly stalking their post, and then the lowkey simp dudes that find a reason to hate everything that they post.

Bring back the mamis.

I'd like to know why the pic i posted was deleted

With all the appreciation posts, it's only right we get a little something for all tastes, which includes big meat

I'd like to know why the pic i posted was deleted

With all the appreciation posts, it's only right we get a little something for all tastes, which includes big meat

You posted your meats?

Meth don't be jealous.

real talk, i was about to block da troof, but from the title of the thread he right, im out of order for even bein in here, dis is homies domain so if he flood da thread wit pipe print photos i will make my swift exit and let him cook

In regards to all the commotion on IG right now...this thread is very relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom