Is Pipe Print the male equivalent to nipple print through the shirt?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question for the Fellas. When you rocking the boxer briefs and slacks, and you get the swole meat on deck for whatever reason. What do you do? I usually tuck it to the left leg and keep it pushing. It has to be the left tho, never the right. It's like wearing one ear ring. Gotta let the streets know how i gives it up.

Last edited:
Serious question for the Fellas. When you rocking the boxer briefs and slacks, and you get the swole meat on deck for whatever reason. What do you do? I usually tuck it to the left leg and keep it pushing. It has to be the left tho, never the right. It's like wearing one ear ring. Gotta let the streets know how i gives it up.

If I pop a woodie while I'm sitting, and I know if I stand, it's gonna stand taller...

I usually stay seated until everyone leaves the room. If that don't work, I close my eyes and sing Gin & Juice lullaby remix until it goes away.

Dat print.

Dat hand grasp motion by Jackson and dat gaze.

Dat top down cleavage stare down by Jordan.

AH HEEE HEEE> CHAAAAA MOOOAAN

Last edited:
Yo Fly, what I tell you about these ayo threads, b?

Thats strike 2, papa.

If you tryna get rid of it flex the other muscles in your body and concentrate on that and it helps get rid of like 70% of it because the blood rush starts heading elsewhere.

Last edited:
Gray sweats is the goat
you sound like a female

@op, pipe print would be the same as camel toe

hard nips is like the equivalent of veins poppin on dudes

sidenote: vascularity challenge, hands down i got da best veins and i aint even ripped, pics later

got a doctors appointment on Wednesday  at the VA Clinic, I mentioned this before on the POF thread, but apparently my doctor has a POF account.

so when I go in for my appointment, gonna wear some tight pants with a semi hard on, show her i'm packing.

hank-boner-o.gif

after that, she will tell me to take my pants off after her being impressed

then

Freedom will arise

This plan cannot fail. Its Foolproof

Last edited:
got a doctors appointment on Wednesday  at the VA Clinic, I mentioned this before on the POF thread, but apparently my doctor has a POF account.

so when I go in for my appointment, gonna wear some tight pants with a semi hard on, show her i'm packing.

hank-boner-o.gif

after that, she will tell me to take my pants off after her being impressed

then

Freedom will arise

This plan cannot fail. Its Foolproof

dat meat looking like u just bust and it about to shrivel in smaller

It might be early but what are some good pipe print holloween ccostumes

i think i might do one of these

Like kareemz? C'mon man just look at dudes feet... 
Damn. Lee w/ the orgasmic face with the foot print.  Kareem trynna bang da bamboo?  Both were MEAT PRINT PRIME.  

Like Prime Rib.

GOAT MEAT PRINT KING DOUGH.

Yall ever got a woodie, wearing bball shorts whiling driving?

Whenever that happens I usually like to pull my left side up and let it out for air!
Heck yeah, but I gotta pull over before I make a mess all over my self :smh:

I usually just push my meat all the way to the right and grab on to it with my hands in my pocket :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom