Is Pipe Print the male equivalent to nipple print through the shirt?-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent 1 D pick in my life when I was like 16 to this chick that used to send me nudes ALL the time. This was in '06 flip phone quality. Felt lame after sending it, never did it again.

Chicks def be checking for Pipe print. If a new chick I haven't smashed comes to the crib, I throw on the light grey J-Crew sweats and visualize smashing them before they come. Half chub, they see the pipe print....I smash. Mission accomplished.

Can't ever see myself taking a pic like game did though. That's not manly.

Dead @ "That's Not Manly"

You got really think about what's going with your life right now if you as a grown man take the time out to work up a partial erection just to post a photo for IG. This dude got any music?

Boy its a whole new type of man in the world.

Let that man cook, this pic aint for us.

I think his meat scrolled down my TL bout 50 times since yesterday :lol: :x and half of them were dudes saying "keep this off my TL"

Who the hell are you guys friends with on fb or ig that they are posting his pic on the timeline? I rarely check my fb but glad my female friends don't post that male raunch stuff.

The ladies were going crazy during the World Cup with this dude from Ghana

jordan-ayew.jpg

Dam I always imagined bron being hung but make sense he ain't packing with all his insecurities.

Man  can't lie this thread has me laughing hard as hell at work. Had to cover my laughing up with fake sneezing so nobody will think I'm going crazy.

That ish Game pulled last night lets you know that females, even the ones that pretend to be good girls, will go crazy over some meat print pics. That picture of Game was posted all over my Twitter & IG TL by chicks that liked what they saw.  Bet there are a lot more still posting about it today.

Even had some dudes on my TL trying to remake the picture Game posted. If I didn't know about the women they smashed I swear I would call them funny/bi for remaking a pic of a guy showing off his print.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom