IS KOBE BRYANT...OVERRATED?

Everytime refs helped the lakers its always not their fault nor kobes fault..see 2002 kings-lakers..nba wanted thr lakers to threepeat
We know the kings wete the better team
I like kobe hes a phenomenal player but most of the time
He got refs with him sometimes and shaq said this"the kings were the better team that time"

Yall are blind if you think refs/nba are not helping the lakers to the playoffs
Google the last game of warriors vs lakers
Refs basically handed them the game

Word and Kobe had help he's whole career it's sickening to still be a nba fan while they allow such crap. I mean even when he scored 81 the guy Shot 32 free throws smh and he's not a center to even consider to get more than 15 free throws.

Don't even get me started on this year it's obvious they want the lakers in and cheated for all they last 10 games and especially against the warriors recently

Last edited:
Word and Kobe had help he's whole career

EVERYONE gets help what is wrong with you?

No player has ever won a title on a bad team

if that was the case 6, 7, and 8th seeds would win championships

you need to quit hating and making horrible excuses to hate someone. just say you are jealous of the man and be on your merry little way..

Word and Kobe had help he's whole career

EVERYONE gets help what is wrong with you?

No player has ever won a title on a bad team

if that was the case 6, 7, and 8th seeds would win championships

you need to quit hating and making horrible excuses to hate someone. just say you are jealous of the man and be on your merry little way..

:lol: you need to stop replying to everyone that hates on Kobe. Sounding like his Wife

The play where Kobe got hurt nobody touched him. Yet it was a foul and was awarded 2 FTs

This!

I see this is being underplayed a lot around here on nt and in the media but those two free throws seriously hurt the warriors and it was NO foul. Refs knew not to call that crap.

Lol hey dude above responds to each n every post going at his idol then gets mad talking about "ignore list" like someone cares, smh! These ppl kill me. You bring it on yourself...

I have no clue why he responds in a way like he is someone special.

Smh @ "missed calls"! No it's missed calls and deliberately not making a call to benefit the other team.

Last edited:
You lakers fan smh. Wanna stone face but mobile lacks such

really? so you have no reply to your little claim that kobe is overrated because hes had help all his career?

when EVERY legend who has ever been successful had help their entire careers?

Typical

[quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"][quote name="NobleKane"][quote name="SoHoGuy"]
Word and Kobe had help he's whole career [/quote]you need to quit hating and making horrible excuses to hate someone. just say you are jealous of the man and be on your merry little way..[/quote]:lol: you need to stop replying to everyone that hates on Kobe. Sounding like his Wife[/quote]No.[quote name="NobleKane"][quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]
:lol: I need to stop replying to everyone of your posts sounding like a stalker[/quote]fixed for you[/quote]No.[quote name="yAyToNyO"][quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]
:lol: you need to stop replying to everyone that hates on Kobe. Sounding like his Wife[/quote]
And you sound like a jilted lover.[/quote]And no.

*warned* All three of you.

The thread isn't about each other.

You know this dude JumpmanfromdaBay has a secret crush on Kobe, when he posts more about Kobe than in the Oakland Raiders thread.

14kwrhk.gif

Kobe aint playing tonight.

He will still be the main reason this laker team aint do NOTHING this year.

Last edited:
sure, I'll help you dig your own grave. hand me that shovel, champ. :D

care to backup this claim on why the Lakers' demise this year is because of Kobe?

I asked you a question... then I hit play, and heard Kobe talk.

I don't have time for games. make your argument, or leave the thread alone, just like I've told everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom