Is Kmart back to his old self?

My man's been playing well so far this year, not great to his standards. But let's see how he does in the next few months... hopefully he can remainhealthy and continue to get 30+ mins of playing time.

Glad he's back doing his thing though...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

once k-mart loses his athletic ability in due time, he wont be accomplishing anything in the league.

Those are all very valid points too, I'm mostly trying to say Kidd certainly helped, just as Kidd has helped a lot of folk. But, having watched the Nugs acouple of times, I saw Martin displaying more patience, a better jumper, and even some of the same quickness. And the McDyess comparison might be on point,Dyess still spins around and drives around guys who are slower, he just doesnt dunk on them anymore, I could see Kenyon doing this.

These numbers were posted against the Sacramento Kings. Can you name their front court players?

In summary, Kenyon Martin SHOULD post huge numbers against the Sacramento Kings.

forget offense.

i want to see him swatting shots again.

one game in college he had 10 blocks, and cincy won by 20.
smokin.gif

The word jump shot and Kenyon Martin do not belong in the same sentance. Dude tried so hard in Jersey to hit from 2 feet in from three, and would brickeverything.

I hope so. He is on my fantasy team. My team is doing well but need him to keep this up.

Keep in mind the team he did this against. Joel Przybilla averages 20 and 20 on the Kings, and Kwame Brown gets 30 and 20 on them.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Brad Miller, Kenny Thomas, Mikki Moore, Daryl Watkins: among these players, Watkins is the most physical and he's an undrafted rookie.

Abdur-Rahim ranks among the worst rebounding big men of all time. He's also one of the worst defenders.

^Shareef didn't even play in the game, he's injured.

You probably should go worry about your Bulls instead of how Kenyon is doing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Why yall keep only bringing up the Kings? He's been playing good 3 out of the last 4 games
eyes.gif

Exacly...Most of the people who are saying he isn't back probably have really watched Kenyon this year that much...They just look at his stats and seesingle digit avgs in pts and rebounds and think..."nope he's not back to his old self"...but for those of us that have been watching nuggetsgames can see that he has his athleticism back..and he's been playing his usually great post d....not to mention he's been get some great blocks...

I'm talking about the type of blocks and dunks that Kenyon was known for back with the nets... Of course he's probably not going to look as good ashe did with Kidd...Thats what great point guards do..they make players around them better (especially bigs)...Marion and Amare probably won't be AS goodonce they aren't playing with Nash...Chandler wouldn't be AS good without Paul...Boozer wouldn't be AS good without Williams... Now I'm notsaying any of these guys wouldn't be good players without their respective point guard...I'm just saying they look better with their pointguards...which is exactly what a great point guard does...

Once Nene is back healthy the Nuggets are going to be a force on the front line (if he's in shape...and thats a BIG if)

Back
Top Bottom