Is KD one of the few HUMBLE superstars (regardless of sport) out there?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Ray Allen, Pierce is Iffy to me to put him here.

Jon Lester,Ortiz,
Paul was my favorite player since we drafted him, but... LOL. Humble??

For me, I'd say Priest Holmes in his prime... It's too bad what injuries did to him. Maybe Terrell Davis too.
yeah pierce is not humble.
laugh.gif

as for humble.....basketball and football definitely have a culture of arrogance but there are a few guys here and there who are humble. other sports like hockey, soccer, baseball, tennis, racing, etc. have a lot more down to earth dudes. even in the ufc.....for every anderson silva there's a gsp.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Ray Allen, Pierce is Iffy to me to put him here.

Jon Lester,Ortiz,
Paul was my favorite player since we drafted him, but... LOL. Humble??

For me, I'd say Priest Holmes in his prime... It's too bad what injuries did to him. Maybe Terrell Davis too.
yeah pierce is not humble.
laugh.gif

as for humble.....basketball and football definitely have a culture of arrogance but there are a few guys here and there who are humble. other sports like hockey, soccer, baseball, tennis, racing, etc. have a lot more down to earth dudes. even in the ufc.....for every anderson silva there's a gsp.

Kurt Warner is a very cool dude... met him a couple times while he was here in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl... VERY cool dude

Kurt Warner is a very cool dude... met him a couple times while he was here in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl... VERY cool dude

Originally Posted by OU Imran

kingferic wrote:
Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

kingferic wrote:
Baller23217 wrote:
Still blows my mind how Portland missed on KDWill be the biggest regret of the organization for many years to come.
Uhh you might want to rethink that
My thoughts exactly...
laugh.gif
He's probably too young to even realize what we're talking about.

I know that when the Trailblazers are mentioned you guys would think of nothing but the Sam Bowie pick. But seriously, who would want to watch MJ in Portland under the coaching of Rick Adelman (or P.J. Carlesimo for that matter)?

Reading comprehension people, he didn't say it was the biggest regret in the history of the organization, we all know that's MJ. He said it would be the biggest regret for years to come, meaning they will be dreading this for the coming future, wishing they could change that pick on draft night.

laugh.gif

They stopped reading at biggest regret.

Originally Posted by OU Imran

kingferic wrote:
Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

kingferic wrote:
Baller23217 wrote:
Still blows my mind how Portland missed on KDWill be the biggest regret of the organization for many years to come.
Uhh you might want to rethink that
My thoughts exactly...
laugh.gif
He's probably too young to even realize what we're talking about.

I know that when the Trailblazers are mentioned you guys would think of nothing but the Sam Bowie pick. But seriously, who would want to watch MJ in Portland under the coaching of Rick Adelman (or P.J. Carlesimo for that matter)?

Reading comprehension people, he didn't say it was the biggest regret in the history of the organization, we all know that's MJ. He said it would be the biggest regret for years to come, meaning they will be dreading this for the coming future, wishing they could change that pick on draft night.

laugh.gif

They stopped reading at biggest regret.

I like KD and how he carries himself, also like that someone said Sid and I agree

I like KD and how he carries himself, also like that someone said Sid and I agree

Back
Top Bottom