Is KD one of the few HUMBLE superstars (regardless of sport) out there?

Miami was 4th in road attendance last season. Behind LA, Cleveland, and Boston. I'd say that puts Wade in superstar realm...based on your criteria.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Miami was 4th in road attendance last season. Behind LA, Cleveland, and Boston. I'd say that puts Wade in superstar realm...based on your criteria.
Yea I said I was wrong about Wade. I was basing it off of what he does @ home and what he does @ Verizon. But Miami's fans are wierd so I probably shouldn't even base it off of that. And the WIz are just plain terrible.

Yea I said I was wrong about Wade. I was basing it off of what he does @ home and what he does @ Verizon. But Miami's fans are wierd so I probably shouldn't even base it off of that. And the WIz are just plain terrible.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Rose?
Derrick Rose is a superstar?  News to me.

welcome to reality fam

As of this day and time, Derrick Rose is NOT a superstar.  Period.  There is no opinion or factual piece of evidence that proves otherwise.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Rose?
Derrick Rose is a superstar?  News to me.

welcome to reality fam

As of this day and time, Derrick Rose is NOT a superstar.  Period.  There is no opinion or factual piece of evidence that proves otherwise.

Miami is

1. Full of fair-weather fans (cept for UM football)
2. Miami

Which is why their attendance is largely based on wins/losses + media attention. If the Heat are the talk of the town...they'll show out.

Miami is

1. Full of fair-weather fans (cept for UM football)
2. Miami

Which is why their attendance is largely based on wins/losses + media attention. If the Heat are the talk of the town...they'll show out.

Definitely Kevin Durant for basketball.

For him to say in the press conference after Game 6 against the Lakers that he isn't disappointed because "I left it all out there, no matter how bad I shot, I gave it my all..." has to be the most respectable thing a player can say in the face of defeat and after a bad game. Outside of his skill, that type of character has definitely made me a fan.

For baseball, got to roll with Albert Pujos and Drew Brees for football.

Definitely Kevin Durant for basketball.

For him to say in the press conference after Game 6 against the Lakers that he isn't disappointed because "I left it all out there, no matter how bad I shot, I gave it my all..." has to be the most respectable thing a player can say in the face of defeat and after a bad game. Outside of his skill, that type of character has definitely made me a fan.

For baseball, got to roll with Albert Pujos and Drew Brees for football.

Miami is

1. Full of fair-weather fans (cept for especially UM football)
2. Miami

*fixed*

Miami is

1. Full of fair-weather fans (cept for especially UM football)
2. Miami

*fixed*

kevin durant will be the future of NBA! if he improves that tear drop shot, how the HELL can the opposition stop him? thunders look so promising!

kevin durant will be the future of NBA! if he improves that tear drop shot, how the HELL can the opposition stop him? thunders look so promising!

Back
Top Bottom