Is Kanye's "Big Brother" corny??

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by KingRamey

OrenthalJames wrote:

Styles P doesnt deserve dedication from YOU. Maybe some other person thinks him and Jadakiss are better than Jay. And it was just an example not a factual dissertation, where I base my entire logic around.

But thats NT dunce academy logic for ya
tired.gif
styles p doesnt deserve it not because i said so but he hasnt accomplished what jay has

fact

when did i say i was grown up or "evolved" ?

what does tolerance have to do with anything?

i dont like the song but at the same time that doesnt make him gay

i swear some of you guys make somewhat good points

but others need to just shut the *%!+ up cuz you sound dumb, homophobic and immature
So you are a kid and not grown up? Don't back pedal when you are riding a fixed gear bike. How are you going to tell some one to grow up and then in the next post ask "when did i say i was grown up?"
roll.gif
YOU dont think the song makes him gay. OTHERS do. Plain and simple. Some of you make good points and others sound soft as hell

example: KingRamey
-The Juice

i am grown up. im saying it NOW

how does a song make someone gay? really like how do words determine someones sexuality?

in high school you was probably the kid in gym who thought everybody should go in the locker room one at a time and change cuz that would be "some faggy stuff huh?

some of y'all have make sense and others in reality are just dumb as hell

ex: OrenthalJames

No not really, but if a guy was trying to play "swords" in the gym... yes thats gay. My guess is you enjoyed "swords"? I love how when The Game makes a dedication song to Dr. Dre people roasted him, but as soon as all mighty Jay gets praise its a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. I don't think Kanye is gay ....i think he is soft as hell. And his actions up to that soft %%# song and his actions after that soft %%# song proves, he is one moist towelette.

-The Juice

Usually I sit out on a pointless argument, but I just had to jump in this one.
How is this D-riding though? Yes, Kanye made a song dedicated for another man, its ok to do it when a man is dead, but not when hes alive (I saw someone elsepost that)? What kind of logic is that?
"People never get the flowers while they could still smell em" that line holds A LOT of weight.
We all been guilty of this. NT alone had a 300 page thread on Michael Jackson's death, but Im sure they were all the same ones who were always down withthe MJ jokes.

Back to the subject at hand. I fail to see where the D-riding is at. He didnt just pay hommage to Jay. He talked about trials and tribulations between him andJay in the past. His view on the whole Dame and Jay thing, and the misunderstanding Ye and Jay have had and how he felt about things at the time. Yet at theend of the day he owes a lot of his success to Jay because ultimately Jay is the one who put him on. Is there something wrong with Ye feeling like hesJay's little brother living in his shadow? If thats how he feels then eff it, thats just how he feels.

For most of us, all this music stuff is entertainment, for a large part of these artists, this music stuff is a way for people to vent their thoughts. If thisis what Kanye had to do let his feelings out then so be it. Its cool to not like the music, but to not like it because its not "manly" enough ispretty absurd.

After 4 albums we pretty much know what to expect from Kanye's "soft" music. I thinks its pretty easy to not listen to what does not fit your"MAN" standards.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

I don't what's more corny, the song or the fact that Jay-Z said it's the second most important song that Kanye has ever made; Jesus Walks is first since it put him on the map.
Through The Wire & All Falls Down put KanYe on the map as far as a solo artist

I definitely hate Barry Bonds and Drunk and Hot Girls more than this one... but its still weak

i think you have to be a big Jay fan to really like and enjoy the song. I love the track but I can see how people don't. Drunk and Hot Girls ruined aperfect album

Originally Posted by miamib30514

WOW i guess im in the minority here but

I Love this song.

when i kicked the flow, it was like pick and roll, Cause even if he gave me the ROC, its
give and go. so ill

Back
Top Bottom