Is Kanye's "Big Brother" corny??

Originally Posted by KingRamey

OrenthalJames wrote:

If Jadakiss made a song like that for Styles P, he would immediatley be looked at as gay. But since Kanye has already made it cool for people to be fruity simps than its fine.
-The Juice

look at who you named. Styles P would never deserve a dedication from ANYONE

and jadakiss isnt nobody in the first place to make one

but thats NT logic for ya
ohwell.gif

Styles P doesnt deserve dedication from YOU. Maybe some other person thinks him and Jadakiss are better than Jay. And it was just an example not afactual dissertation, where I base my entire logic around.

But thats NT dunce academy logic for ya
tired.gif

when did i say i was grown up or "evolved" ?

what does tolerance have to do with anything?

i dont like the song but at the same time that doesnt make him gay

i swear some of you guys make somewhat good points

but others need to just shut the *%!+ up cuz you sound dumb, homophobic and immature
So you are a kid and not grown up? Don't back pedal when you are riding a fixed gear bike. How are you going to tell some one to grow up andthen in the next post ask "when did i say i was grown up?"
roll.gif
YOU dont think the song makes him gay. OTHERS do. Plain and simple. Some of you make good points and others sound soft as hell

example: KingRamey
-The Juice

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

not corny at all. prob 20 years ahead of it's time, in all honesty.
laugh.gif
20 years ahead

what other instances are there, where hip-hop fans called a song that was showing admiration corny?

and the generalizations begin.

a handful of ppl on niketalk called the song corny. this was not a press release from "hip hop fans" across america.

w/e though i'm not trippin on it. i personally like the song and thought it was a great song on an even better album. the originality and timing of it feltappropriate and just. and i absolutely do feel it's ahead of it's time. i think kanye set the tone for the new school rappers coming into the game thatit's okay to give props in this culture, especially where props are due. you hear drake doing it. asher with em. i think it'll become more accepted andtrendier as time passes on and artists, who all began as fans, become more comfortable sharing their respect.

Here we go again with that "anything associated with Jay-Z we won't fully understand until the year 2020" talk
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Here we go again with that "anything associated with Jay-Z we won't fully understand until the year 2020" talk
tired.gif
laugh.gif
not really. my comment was more of a reflection on ye's brilliance than jay's.

the attempt at hyperbole is well noted though.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

honestly, Kanye HAS to be the most scrutinized artist/rapper on NT and possibly anywhere...

Not even close, Big Bro takes that lol

Man ya'll dudes get funnier by the day I swear
laugh.gif
Can't even take some of ya'll serious.

Dude almost lost his life, im pretty sure he has a different perspective then everyone else has. When you get close to death, you just look at the worlddifferent.

Nt going to think its gay, and another forum of music lovers are going to see it as respect, another fourm is going to see its as it just being kanye andetc..... A lot of dudes in here are just co signing, to look cool to random internet cats.

"He'll bob his head and be like oh thats you?" its kind of like yall dudes hyping your big brother, little dudes used to hype they brothers uplike they were zues. Jayz prob that older bro he never had, yall shouldnt even be surprised, we had shows like "Bro Love on MTV"

Pretty what im trying to say is "Nobody has enough information to be a pessimist"

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

A bunch of dudes who have other males as their avatars saying a man's song to his male mentor is corny?
laugh.gif

Now with the homophobic finger pointing... I did NOT make this thread to head in this direction, what I was saying was that the song is corny lyrically and thesubject matter is just weak.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

OrenthalJames wrote:

Styles P doesnt deserve dedication from YOU. Maybe some other person thinks him and Jadakiss are better than Jay. And it was just an example not a factual dissertation, where I base my entire logic around.

tired.gif

styles p doesnt deserve it not because i said so but he hasnt accomplished what jay has

fact

but others need to just shut the *%!+ up cuz you sound dumb, homophobic and immature
So you are a kid and not grown up? Don't back pedal when you are riding a fixed gear bike. How are you going to tell some one to grow up and then in the next post ask "when did i say i was grown up?"
roll.gif
YOU dont think the song makes him gay. OTHERS do. Plain and simple. Some of you make good points and others sound soft as hell

-The Juice

i am grown up. im saying it NOW

how does a song make someone gay? really like how do words determine someones sexuality?

in high school you was probably the kid in gym who thought everybody should go in the locker room one at a time and change cuz that would be "some faggystuff huh?

some of y'all have make sense and others in reality are just dumb as hell

ex: OrenthalJames

OrenthalJames wrote:

Styles P doesnt deserve dedication from YOU. Maybe some other person thinks him and Jadakiss are better than Jay. And it was just an example not a factual dissertation, where I base my entire logic around.

tired.gif
styles p doesnt deserve it not because i said so but he hasnt accomplished what jay has

fact

So you are a kid and not grown up? Don't back pedal when you are riding a fixed gear bike. How are you going to tell some one to grow up and then in the next post ask "when did i say i was grown up?"
roll.gif

-The Juice

how does a song make someone gay? really like how do words determine someones sexuality?

in high school you was probably the kid in gym who thought everybody should go in the locker room one at a time and change cuz that would be "some faggy stuff huh?

No not really, but if a guy was trying to play "swords" in the gym... yes thats gay. My guess is you enjoyed "swords"? I lovehow when The Game makes a dedication song to Dr. Dre people roasted him, but as soon as all mighty Jay gets praise its a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. I don't think Kanye is gay ....i think he is soft as hell. And his actionsup to that soft %%# song and his actions after that soft %%# song proves, he is one moist towelette.

-The Juice

OrenthalJames wrote:

tired.gif

fact

roll.gif

-The Juice

in high school you was probably the kid in gym who thought everybody should go in the locker room one at a time and change cuz that would be "some faggy stuff huh?

No not really, but if a guy was trying to play "swords" in the gym... yes thats gay. My guess is you enjoyed "swords"? I love how when The Game makes a dedication song to Dr. Dre people roasted him, but as soon as all mighty Jay gets praise its a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. I don't think Kanye is gay ....i think he is soft as hell. And his actions up to that soft %%# song and his actions after that soft %%# song proves, he is one moist towelette.

-The Juice

I pretty sure kanye knows hes soft, he even said it when beans was coming at him for wearing pink shirts.

OrenthalJames wrote:

tired.gif

fact

roll.gif

-The Juice

No not really, but if a guy was trying to play "swords" in the gym... yes thats gay. My guess is you enjoyed "swords"? I love how when The Game makes a dedication song to Dr. Dre people roasted him, but as soon as all mighty Jay gets praise its a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. I don't think Kanye is gay ....i think he is soft as hell. And his actions up to that soft %%# song and his actions after that soft %%# song proves, he is one moist towelette.

-The Juice

youre joking right? kids playing "swords" in high school? other than you?

you act like kanye is a "gangster rapper" making a dedication song. every one know ye soft to a certain extent

game is a "gangster" how pretends to be "hard" making songs to dre so wouldnt that be gay from his (and your) point of view?

/thread
this is getting out of hand

my least favorite song on Grad

& it reminds me of Game's song on Doctor's advocate which was also corny

Yeah, only in the 2020's will people understand the magnitude of this track.

Us peasants aren't mentally ready to comprehend those 5 minutes of perfection.
Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

honestly, Kanye HAS to be the most scrutinized artist/rapper on NT and possibly anywhere...
Kanye's big brother is THEE most scrutinized artist on NT and it's not even close.

I don't what's more corny, the song or the fact that Jay-Z said it's the second most important song that Kanye has ever made; Jesus Walks is firstsince it put him on the map.

I really dont care about those corny lines kanye spits..some songs dont need to be perfect. if i can ride to it, i like it

Back
Top Bottom