Is Kanye's "Big Brother" corny??

I was listening to this song in the car yesterday and my buddy pointed out how weak it is. Some of these lyrics are SMH
'Round the same time of that "Blueprint" one
And these beats in my pocket was that "Blueprint" form
I told Jay I did a song with coldplay
Next thing I know he got a song with coldplay

And what is even the point of this song? to diss Jay? To ride him? To complain? I wonder how Jigga felt about all of this. Regardless, itshouldn't have made the final cut for Graduation.

In a way it is but Kanye is just flat out corny, as a rapper you will always hear corny lines from every songs he raps on

this song is extremely corny. i appreciate toomp but my copy of Graduation cuts off after Homecoming and sometimes even The Glory.

you forgot to finish that dumb line, "translate Espanol, no way Jose"

and the hook is so dumb... "my big brother was BIGs brother, used to be Dame and BIGs brother"???

laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one who thought this song was lame. why would you make a whole song like that d-riding another man?

Co-Sign.

This song is terrible, but yu'd be suprised the amount of ppl that actually like that song..and the album for that matter.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

^why is everything on NT consider d riding?

Umm the song in question is dedicated to living in another man's shadow... this is the definition of D-Riding.
alien.gif

WOW i guess im in the minority here but

I Love this song.

when i kicked the flow, it was like pick and roll, Cause even if he gave me the ROC, its
give and go. so ill

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

In a way it is but Kanye is just flat out corny, as a rapper you will always hear corny lines from every songs he raps on
Yup.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Co-Sign.

This song is terrible, but yu'd be suprised the amount of ppl that actually like that song..and the album for that matter.

sick.gif
this.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I never liked anything about this song other than the beat.

Pretty much...How a man can dedicate a entire song to another man that is not even deceased is beyond me.

If it wasn't about Jay I would feel the song. I feel the premise of the song, and there are some lines in the song that are great, "If you admiresomebody you should go on 'head tell 'em
People never get the flowers while they can still smell 'em." My whole thing is that Jay wasn't even the one who believed him, Dame was. Dame wasthe one who pushed for him. I think if he had me this song about No ID or someone it would have been ill just not jay.

I never really liked this song either when it first dropped their was so much talk about it but never got wat the big deal was...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

you forgot to finish that dumb line, "translate Espanol, no way Jose"

and the hook is so dumb... "my big brother was B.I.G.s brother, used to be Dame and BIGGs brother"???

laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one who thought this song was lame. why would you make a whole song like that d-riding another man?

fixed.

Back
Top Bottom