Is it rude to listen to your iPod in the supermarket?

No, but just keep the volume down to a reasonable level. Or you could just get IEMs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by That Guy

No. Unless the music is extremely loud.
? who cares, your in the supermarket. Maybe if you were in a library or something....
One time I had my ipod whamming some Webbie on the metro, this lady taps me and is like "can you turn that down please?" I just said "nothanks" and continued on crankin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by That Guy

No. Unless the music is extremely loud.
? who cares, your in the supermarket. Maybe if you were in a library or something....
One time I had my ipod whamming some Webbie on the metro, this lady taps me and is like "can you turn that down please?" I just said "no thanks" and continued on crankin
pimp.gif

way to go cool guy
eyes.gif
its even worse when its rap cuz you're forcingother people to have to listen to some of the nonsense these guys say

I hate when people do this for some reason. I think of it as being Anti-Social.

No, i don't see how it's rude considering you're in a grocery store, where you're around one person for no more than 2 minutes. At least youare not blasting it from your cellphone WITHOUT ear phones or in class
mad.gif

Having headphones on just makes a person seem very unapproachable.

It's just obnoxious. But if you had your headphones on and went to ring up your stuff that would be extremely rude and impolite, the same would apply tothose talking on their phone.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

If its excessively loud where people can hear it... then yes, it can be rude.

I wouldn't go out of my way to tell somebody that they're being rude though. It's not that serious.

I think it's rude when you have your music on so loud that everyone hears your music from your headphones.

Back
Top Bottom