is it possible/could you SERIOUSLY date/get serious with a deaf girl?

hold up, cant talk back and cant hear anything i say???hmmmm, dont they get some kind of extra benefits/pay from the government??INTERESTING!

hold up, cant talk back and cant hear anything i say???hmmmm, dont they get some kind of extra benefits/pay from the government??INTERESTING!

if you are looking for more than just to smash...then i say go for it. but if not then leave her alone.

if you are looking for more than just to smash...then i say go for it. but if not then leave her alone.

ask my man silas

S1_Ep03.jpg

shoshannah-stern-lie-to-me-prphotos-600x250.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think that would be a cool way to get in good with her. I would write her a note. I mean how else would he be able to communicate. Or learn some sign, and write her a note saying, "Bear with me. I have been trying to learn." And do your thang. I am sure she will appreciate the effort and I am sure you can crack a smile/giggle.

I think that would be a cool way to get in good with her. I would write her a note. I mean how else would he be able to communicate. Or learn some sign, and write her a note saying, "Bear with me. I have been trying to learn." And do your thang. I am sure she will appreciate the effort and I am sure you can crack a smile/giggle.

i'd date a deaf dude, not really a huge deal unless he was profoundly deaf.  i have two uncles who are deaf, communication isn't hard with one since he isn't that deaf. the other is almost completely deaf i know a good amount of ASL but my cousins come in handy often.  i couldn't date someone who was that deaf.  

if you attempt to learn a few signs to talk to the chick most are really nice & will try and help you out while talking to them.  pen & paper come in handy too.

i'd date a deaf dude, not really a huge deal unless he was profoundly deaf.  i have two uncles who are deaf, communication isn't hard with one since he isn't that deaf. the other is almost completely deaf i know a good amount of ASL but my cousins come in handy often.  i couldn't date someone who was that deaf.  

if you attempt to learn a few signs to talk to the chick most are really nice & will try and help you out while talking to them.  pen & paper come in handy too.

Honestly I think it would be hella dope to wife a deaf chick. If shes feelin you shes gonna be extra feelin you because of the effort you put in to get wit her

Honestly I think it would be hella dope to wife a deaf chick. If shes feelin you shes gonna be extra feelin you because of the effort you put in to get wit her

Why not? Get her a dope hearing aid . Then when she's not wearing it you can say all the slick stuff you want with her knowing.

Btw I seen this dope ****** in the train last summer a few times that I would consider wifying up. Seriously

Back
Top Bottom