is it possible/could you SERIOUSLY date/get serious with a deaf girl?

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

If you do smash, the strange grunting noises during sex will most likely turn you off....unless ur a fan of the mating calls of arctic seals
laugh.gif

If you do smash, the strange grunting noises during sex will most likely turn you off....unless ur a fan of the mating calls of arctic seals
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

no pics of said chick so u FAIL OP

but i would at least try...texting or typing on a comp would work cause id prob get tired of writing w/ pen & paper

no pics of said chick so u FAIL OP

but i would at least try...texting or typing on a comp would work cause id prob get tired of writing w/ pen & paper

Some of y'all are stupid and can't differentiate between deaf and mute....Deaf= inability to hear....Mute= Inability to speak.

And OP, just try and get with her if she's really a "9/10." Sadly, most people just text over phones nowadays...so communication speech is not necessarily needed.
laugh.gif

Some of y'all are stupid and can't differentiate between deaf and mute....Deaf= inability to hear....Mute= Inability to speak.

And OP, just try and get with her if she's really a "9/10." Sadly, most people just text over phones nowadays...so communication speech is not necessarily needed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom