is it possible/could you SERIOUSLY date/get serious with a deaf girl?

It's sometimes hard to communicate with some girls that aren't deaf, Just imagine one that is
tired.gif

It's sometimes hard to communicate with some girls that aren't deaf, Just imagine one that is
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

If you do smash, the strange grunting noises during sex will most likely turn you off....unless ur a fan of the mating calls of arctic seals

LOL.  I could just imagine. 

Shorty would have to shut her mouth during an episode. Either that, or I'm boinking with the Ipod on.

If you do smash, the strange grunting noises during sex will most likely turn you off....unless ur a fan of the mating calls of arctic seals

Shorty would have to shut her mouth during an episode. Either that, or I'm boinking with the Ipod on.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]If you do smash, the strange grunting noises during sex will most likely turn you off....unless ur a fan of the mating calls of arctic seals[/color]

Shorty would have to shut her mouth during an episode. Either that, or I'mboinking with the Ipod on.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]If you do smash, the strange grunting noises during sex will most likely turn you off....unless ur a fan of the mating calls of arctic seals[/color]

Shorty would have to shut her mouth during an episode. Either that, or I'mboinking with the Ipod on.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My uncle married a deaf woman when he was young. She was pretty so he got caught. They divorced after a few years. He picked up on some sign language and she had no problem mouthing words, so it wasn't a big deal. Just my two cents, OP. People are people.

My uncle married a deaf woman when he was young. She was pretty so he got caught. They divorced after a few years. He picked up on some sign language and she had no problem mouthing words, so it wasn't a big deal. Just my two cents, OP. People are people.

Gotta female friend whos deaf. no voice, nothing.  She was dating this hearing dude for about 2-3 years i believe, and now they have a hearing baby daughter.

I guess it depends on who you are or who they are, just like hearing people to get serious.

Gotta female friend whos deaf. no voice, nothing.  She was dating this hearing dude for about 2-3 years i believe, and now they have a hearing baby daughter.

I guess it depends on who you are or who they are, just like hearing people to get serious.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom