Is it me or was Goku ALWAYS on the verge of death ?

naw man you saw gohan grow up to me gohan is dbz. He's like the second most important character if not the first. Plus gohan could turn up out the blue and hold his own aginst anybody while pissed,radatiz got murked off cause of him, dude went ham on vegeta, putting in work on namek, shocked frieza, androids and future trunks knew about him, made cell tap out, became a super hero,and became the strongest non fused fighter ever ( mystic gohan) dude was just like his father they didnt want to kill just beat dudes up and make-em reform 

Gohan was full of potential but was always a liability. He finally reaches it at the end of the cell saga but being cocky got goku killed for no reason. He's practically a joke in the buu saga. His little bro and his best friend practically stopped buu without trying but they were too immature to finish the job. Gohan comes back again as mystic and still gets cocky and worked by buu. Gohan done seen it all but his pops done it all

Gohan was full of potential but was always a liability. He finally reaches it at the end of the cell saga but being cocky got goku killed for no reason. He's practically a joke in the buu saga. His little bro and his best friend practically stopped buu without trying but they were too immature to finish the job. Gohan comes back again as mystic and still gets cocky and worked by buu. Gohan done seen it all but his pops done it all
gohan played a vital roll in every saga. he was only a liability vs nappa because he never experienced first hand combat only sparring but he quickly made up for it, gohan downfall is he's too much like his dad and tried to make his enemies reform instead of listening to pic and finishing them off. Goten was cool but he only worth a damn once he fused.Joint was hella funny that he went ssj on chi chi though lol

How is goku a deadbeat father?

Chi Chi was taking the D and pumped out both of goku's kid's. She might be the strongest in the Universe :x

Last edited:
Sup

Piccalo was a real *****

Always kept it real
Loyal to errbody
Lookd out for the lil homies and held **** down when it got real

Dbz was my show but now I can't stand to watch it all that talking is mad annoying. Damn spirit bomb took 6 episodes to cook and only work 33% if the time. :/

Dbz was my show but now I can't stand to watch it all that talking is mad annoying. Damn spirit bomb took 6 episodes to cook and only work 33% if the time. :/

Check out DBZ Kai. They remastered it and cut all the filler. Only goes to the Cell saga though

The best was when they would get to the really good episodes and you would be super hyped. Then when you go to turn it on the next day it restarted from the beginning :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: . Like wth did I watch this for 2 months and have to wait another 2 months the episodes with the badass fights to air >:. They did that with the Buu Saga and I was so mad at Cartoon Network that I never put the channel back on. Still have to finish the episodes to that.

I remember after goku beat frieza they played the garlic jr. Saga to death. We had to wait about 4-6 months to get the android saga and that buu saga took about a whole year to finally show

Yo it took 12 22 min episode for the planet names to blow up in 5 mins

word :lol:

goku took like 7 eps to heal. the squad was already bodied by the time he showed up. that was the second time too, before the ginyu force KOd the team before goku's late *** showed up. son's neck all broken...

Last edited:
word
laugh.gif

goku took like 7 eps to heal. the squad was already bodied by the time he showed up. that was the second time too, before the ginyu force KOd the team before goku's late *** showed up. son's neck all broken...
the way time lapsed on dbz is giving breaking bad a run for its money lol 

Back
Top Bottom