Is it me or was Goku ALWAYS on the verge of death ?

Gohan is Dwight Howard. All the natural gifts in the world, and the support of everyone around him and all he will ever do is lose.
naw gohan was 2003 tim duncan, piccollo was popvich, krillan was d.rob, tp was yamcha, manu was tein,bruce bowen was chatzu. i would say gotenks is dwight howard all the gifts but a clown 

King Cold = Juwan Howard

Son tried to hop on with Trunks for the ring after Frieza and his team got smacked in the playoffs

Last edited:
:rofl:

I'm dying that Youtube videos like that even exist....

LMFAO ME TOO, im mad he posted it too. goku never sounded like that. thread is lowkey awesome. nba dbz comparisons :pimp:

why do so many dudes know about lexington steele tho? :nerd:

Last edited:
How can y'all be team vegeta? He was talkin all that ill stuff in the frieza series and frieza had dude CRYING, begging for goku to avenge their whole race. Don't even get me started in this thread lol but I will say this

Goten > Gohan

WASSUP

Last edited:
damn i havent watched dbz in years. this thread brings back old memories
dbz will always be goat with naruto as a close second

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My man called Goku a deadbeat father on the low though.

:lol: :pimp: @ the NBA stuff going down in here. Krillin was no damn Derek Fisher though. Krillz had heart no doubt,but when it came down to crunch time? Krillz got squashed out OFTEN.

Those damn cheerleaders (Ginyu Force) were no MIA.

Last edited:
Freiza did Vegeta so damn dirty man. Son was feeling himself too before they fought ol variant super saiyan boy

Freiza did Vegeta so damn dirty man. Son was feeling himself too before they fought ol variant super saiyan boy

Exactly! Frieza showed em that fourth form and vegeta starts ish'in bricks. Goku doesn't even see frieza before his 4th form and steps to him like a nobody!

Freiza let vegeta turn up for 2 secs than he cut the lights on at the party lol. Same thing with cell imperfect cell was like a fat hood rat said let me turn perfect ( go to the gym) and you get to test your power only to find out he was out classed ( female was burning )

How can y'all be team vegeta? He was talkin all that ill stuff in the frieza series and frieza had dude CRYING, begging for goku to avenge their whole race. Don't even get me started in this thread lol but I will say this

Goten > Gohan

WASSUP
naw man you saw gohan grow up to me gohan is dbz. He's like the second most important character if not the first. Plus gohan could turn up out the blue and hold his own aginst anybody while pissed,radatiz got murked off cause of him, dude went ham on vegeta, putting in work on namek, shocked frieza, androids and future trunks knew about him, made cell tap out, became a super hero,and became the strongest non fused fighter ever ( mystic gohan) dude was just like his father they didnt want to kill just beat dudes up and make-em reform 

Broly>all. SS1 broly destroyed goku and the gang by himself. potentially could of been stronger than goku

Last edited:
Freiza let vegeta turn up for 2 secs than he cut the lights on at the party lol. Same thing with cell imperfect cell was like a fat hood rat said let me turn perfect ( go to the gym) and you get to test your power only to find out he was out classed ( female was burning )

This one post may be the best in the thread :rofl: :rofl:

Only on NT would somebody compare DBZ to a hood party :lol:

Back
Top Bottom