Is it me or was Goku ALWAYS on the verge of death ?

Man you guys got me feeling nostalgic
laugh.gif

But like most in this thread I'm team vegeta. I really began to hate Goku after awhile. I'll never forgive the writers of the show for how they did vegeta

Not to sidetrack the thread, but I recently finished dragon ball GT.......

**** that sorry excuse for a series. Literally made me hate the whole franchise for a whike
best part about gt was the witch doctor / df  rapping the intro lol g.t. was a straight cash grab. 

Last edited:
im say broly= horry legendary ssj/ legendary  clutch player 

=

big baby would be 

Last edited:
I too am a proud member of team Vegeta.

Vegeta's "[Frieza] made me this way" death speech on Namek > Will's "how come he don't want me, man" speech.

Seeing Vegeta break down like that, with tears streaming down his face...:smh:. Ishh had my stomach in knots.

I too am a proud member of team Vegeta.

Vegeta's "[Frieza] made me this way" death speech on Namek > Will's "how come he don't want me, man" speech.

Seeing Vegeta break down like that, with tears streaming down his face...
mean.gif
. Ishh had my stomach in knots.

eek.gif
/
laugh.gif

i never liked vegeta he reminds me of malfoy from harry potter, comes from a noble fam, looks down on others, uses people, bully's the weak, but is quick to get served and will admit defeat when he senses a stronger foe i.e. broly dude straight up threw the towel in but they are made to be redeemable. in all honesty teinshinhan is my favorite charecter only dude to beat goku under legit circumstances and with out killing him, and laid his life on the line twice 1st vs nappa and second vs imperfect cell

Am i the only one who ***** with the original Dragon Ball?

My favorite out of the three series :pimp:

Just pure comedy and action without all the filler

Last edited:
this is why, while DBZ will always have its nostalgic moments, isnt very good when compared to other series.
Define good.

DBZ bascially redefined the action genre.

Very few animes have done that.

Define good.
DBZ bascially redefined the action genre.
Very few animes have done that.

On top of that its probably the most widely recognized Anime in America, and I would dare say the world. Everyone knows DBZ

Gohan is Dwight Howard. All the natural gifts in the world, and the support of everyone around him and all he will ever do is lose.

One of these days you need to stop being a BAN

Basically .

I'm watching the saga over again right now and Piccolo basically fathered Gohan and Goku didn't give a single damn . Any other man would've told homie to fall all the way back

gohan was  timmy d,  unstoppable but to timid to go all out gohan during the cell saga = tim duncan in 2003
miami = ginyu force 
future trunks was dirk in 2011 
goten and trunks are steph curry and klay thompson 2013
krillan = derek fisher
piccollo = derrick rose mvp year
tein, yamcha,chatzo =conly,z-bo, marc gasol 
david stern =

View media item 446010
gohan was  timmy d,  unstoppable but to timid to go all out gohan during the cell saga = tim duncan in 2003
miami = ginyu force 
future trunks was dirk in 2011 
goten and trunks are steph curry and klay thompson 2013
krillan = derek fisher
piccollo = derrick rose mvp year
tein, yamcha,chatzo =conly,z-bo, marc gasol 
david stern =

View media item 446010

This ***** said MIA is the ginyu force

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol Goku was ji like an absentee father after Radditz touched down till the end of the series.

Back
Top Bottom