Is it me, or have the past few Jordan retro release ran big in terms of sizing?

With the exception of the IX and XI, all have ran big.  Whereas before they ran true. 

#justsayin

With the exception of the IX and XI, all have ran big.  Whereas before they ran true. 

#justsayin

I am right there with you. Both the Cement and True Blue III's and the Orion VII's are huge on me. Shoulda returned them for a 1/2 size lower

I am right there with you. Both the Cement and True Blue III's and the Orion VII's are huge on me. Shoulda returned them for a 1/2 size lower

Yea they've run big recently. There was a comparison in the Cardinal 7 thread where the 06 retro was compared with this year's, and the 2011's were physically larger even tho both were labeled as the same size.

Yea they've run big recently. There was a comparison in the Cardinal 7 thread where the 06 retro was compared with this year's, and the 2011's were physically larger even tho both were labeled as the same size.

Yeah, my flints were huge ... After that I got a half size smaller for the rest of the releases. JB should have dropped more 13's.

Back
Top Bottom