Is it just me.... or is "Over" one of the worst songs you've ever heard?

Money to blow - i get it your car doesn't have a roof

roll.gif

money to blow is one of my favorite drake verses...

#kanyeshrug...

he murdered that !%!+ wit the flow... u be focusing on lyrics too much... get drunk and relisten...
laugh.gif

FLOCKA!

Overanalyzing *%@+ once again.

Sounds like a few of y'all are like some people I know, who always complain about how much they hear *%@+ on the radio yet they KEEP TURNING IT ON AND GOING BACK TO THE SAME STATION. Switch up your rotation, cop some blank CD's and fill 'em up with your own music or just turn the radio off. If I want to avoid a song...I can easily do that. And so can y'all too.

Anyways, say what you will about the track...but you can't deny this *%@+ KNOCKS in the right setting. If you've been at a club or party drunk with a whole bunch of heads...you should know what I'm talking about.

Which is probably less than half of you seeing how much time y'all +$!@$% be spending computin' computers.

Yall always take the topic out of context,

but on to the topic, I think people dont like
it kuz he aimed to make a stadium anthem,
and thats where u will appreciate it. When
it comes on in the club, everyone stops and
sings the hook. Thats the impact dude wanted.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Yall always take the topic out of context,

but on to the topic, I think people dont like
it kuz he aimed to make a stadium anthem,
and thats where u will appreciate it. When
it comes on in the club, everyone stops and
sings the hook. Thats the impact dude wanted.

shut up

Its slightly annoying(hook mainly) but not one of the worst songs ever. Lets not go that far.

Beat is good though.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I hated it at first, then I liked it for a little bit, but now I don't like it that much anymore. It's just.....boring.

beat still kills but come on......

"bout to set it off, jada pinkett"
for some reason i consider that line drake impersonating gudda gudda tryna make a line like drake 

I swear it's either you like Drake or you hate him and hate on him all the time. The songs a good song, as a single thats a dope single. The beat knocks, the hooks simple and when your messed up you can hella relate. Rap is all about relation, if you don't relate your not gonna like it.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

!$%$ wit ya'll talking. I think because it's a Drake song ya'll feel the need to criticize it to the third degree. Same !$!@ ya'll do with Jay-Z on here.

I mean honestly...it's a regular/typical club track. Why ya'll _'s acting like it's supposed to rival Beethoven's finest work is beyond me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I liked the song. Its ok. The beat is
pimp.gif
, especially the beginning. 

Horrible single from Drake. How the hell did he perform this at MTV Spring Break? I expected more.

I like the song and I especially think it's dope that the song doesn't use a sample...
pimp.gif

The problem isn't the song. It's the mere fact that for someone who everyone places up there w/ the rap greats, he isn't really showing why he should be given all the praise. U have these ppl now that sucks everybody in the game who is deemed popular regardless of what their music sounds like.

I don't think it's a great single. I like the beat a lot, but as a single for a highly anticipated album, no go.

I dont see how this song is "Vicious" like Illi says it is.
This song has no climax.
The Beat is disappointing the way the pulp of it is reserved for for the hook.
I'm amped for the last 9 seconds of the hook then given Zoloft for a 2 minute verse.

At this point he could have dropped a song in spanish ala Pitbull and the D-riders would have loved it.

Back
Top Bottom