Is it harder to respect women in this day and age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread reminded me of something my boy posted on FB the other day:

521268_10152601964730457_10000490_n.jpg

well said

One thing that should be noted is that promiscuous women, or "sloots" as OP put it, have been around forever... lots of them. We just happen to live in an age where the actions of these select women (however appalling the number may be) is more widely depicted and visible.

as men we've always been taught to give women a pass.  Give them a degree of respect off the bat. We treat everyone with dignity men and women though, even if we don't agree with their lifestyles.
True, but I'm not going to respect the local drunk as much as I respect my Professors. I'll treat them with respect, which is COMPLETELY different. It's not that I'm trying to be an *******, but it's just second nature.

I'm not going to look up to a person who hasn't achieved anything in my eyes. Anything worth something takes hard work to attain, and respect is one of those things that are extremely valuable in today's world, even if you can't physically see it.
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,

Last edited:
I'd have to say for me, its the same as its always been. Women who carry themselves with respect are going to get it and women who don't, well... don't. Loose women have been around for ever. I think with our generation, the issue seems to be trashy women are putting their business out there and STILL demanding respect.

For the record, I don't give my fellow men ANY credit for being loose either. I don't feel like going into the ramifications of this stuff. :smh:

One last point. Fellas stop thirsting over the women you see in Big Booty Appreciation threads/tumblr. Some of the comments I see on the Social sites is pitiful. :x :smh:

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
True, but hang around the wrong "crowds" for too long, and your virtue will be tested and probably broken eventually. It's best to avoid these people.

And yes, humility is a very good thing, but self-worth is also important. Just because I'm humble, it doesn't mean I'll go date any extra-regular chick.
We don't love them ***

-Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr

Last edited:
I think with our generation, the issue seems to be trashy women are putting their business out there and STILL demanding respect.
This is a good point. Never really thought about the amount of women out there modeling half naked for instagram, and then turning around and saying "I'm such a lady and i will be respected as such".

theres still alot of girls that arent trashy, if yall left ya moms basement once in a while you'd realize not every girl has an instagram full of trashy pictures.

im not even trying to be an *** but yall are going off the kinds of sloots you see on ya feeds or hear about on the internets..
I don't know how things are in the desert but in these here burbs and cities the sloots are on parade my dude. Round my way high school girls have pregnancy clubs...and this is in the burbs.
are you in high school or what?? 

i know chicks from La who dont even have Facebooks and that other ish..

theres still smart beautiful ladies out there, your first mistake was joining Plenty of fish..
laugh.gif
Bruh, I ain't in high school...and was making an observation. I am aware of there being smart beautiful ladies out there, and I know a few...thus my dissapointment with the way things seem to be trending. I ain't even on Facebook like that ish is corny to me, for the reasons stated and use it primarily for work.

POF was signed up on because of niketalk, and to troll. I ain't even on it like that.

Like I said maybe things are different in the desert across from that massage parlor where the asians are giving out hand jobs, and meth dealers are kidnapping you for ransom 
grin.gif
where i live is not immune to trashiness either, theres alot of spoiled kids..

the girls either end up being go go dancers or working the mac makeup counter or being hostesses, they really have no drive.

believe me i KNOW trashy girls too..

i guess what im trying to say is that i just dont look down on any female or make an assumption about her, 

speaking from my experiences, the good girls are the ones you meet in person, i've met some nice girls walking my dog at the park or by the hospital i live by, hell even at target.

most of the girls i went to school with are trash, all the great girls around here are the ones that moved here from somewhere else and came here for work.

you gotta know where to find em, and they arent going to be at the usual spots ie the mall, bars online etc..

I'd have to say for me, its the same as its always been. Women who carry themselves with respect are going to get it and women who don't, well... don't. Loose women have been around for ever. I think with our generation, the issue seems to be trashy women are putting their business out there and STILL demanding respect.

For the record, I don't give my fellow men ANY credit for being loose either. I don't feel like going into the ramifications of this stuff. :smh:

One last point. Fellas stop thirsting over the women you see in Big Booty Appreciation threads/tumblr. Some of the comments I see on the Social sites is pitiful. :x :smh:

Exactly...well said bruh...

s3AoP.gif

For the record, I don't give my fellow men ANY credit for being loose either. I don't feel like going into the ramifications of this stuff.
mean.gif

One last point. Fellas stop thirsting over the women you see in Big Booty Appreciation threads/tumblr. Some of the comments I see on the Social sites is pitiful.
sick.gif
mean.gif
But past generations had consequences for trashy behavior, for better or for worse. Women had to keep it in check because society wasn't tolerating that nonsense. 

But past generations had consequences for trashy behavior, for better or for worse. Women had to keep it in check because society wasn't tolerating that nonsense. 

Past generations also had consequences for women talking out of line, voicing their opinions, trying to vote, not getting married, being gay, getting a job, etc. What's your point? The consequence for trashy behavior is that people who aren't trashy won't respect you. Male or female or anything in between - that's the way it should be. What more do you want?

Guys are just as loose and just as willing to show off as women - so this is just coming off bitter tbh

Past generations also had consequences for women talking out of line, voicing their opinions, trying to vote, not getting married, being gay, getting a job, etc. What's your point? The consequence for trashy behavior is that people who aren't trashy won't respect you. Male or female or anything in between - that's the way it should be. What more do you want?

Guys are just as loose and just as willing to show off as women - so this is just coming off bitter tbh

Well there has been a sharp decline in ethics and morals. What was once shameful is glorified and praised. Then again as a friend of mine always says "If you look at history, the human race has always been out of order".

Not that I condone this, but in the past. A women like Rihanna would have been at the bottom of the barrel. Well in our age, she's the exact opposite.

Last edited:
Well there has been a sharp decline in ethics and morals. What was once shameful is glorified and praised. Then again as a friend of mine always says "If you look at history, the human race has always been out of order".

So true!

Seriously watch the History channel!

People have been doing effed up things since the beginning of time. Look up Ancient Greece, The Romans, the early Modern period monarchy, Marquis de Sade, Slavery or Hitler etc etc

All effed up

respecting women :lol:
baby just make me cum and dont make a sound

unless shes gf material :smokin

Last edited:
Its hard to respect humanity as a whole. There is no honor, no pride and no moral fiber to hold to. People that are not fit to reproduce are reproducing further continuing genetic lines that should have disappeared from earth long ago. We focus on sending people to Mars just so we can live with the accomplishment of furthering our taint throughout the universe without focusing on birthing quality beings. Humanity is a massive cancer that has been harbored and incubated on a hostile planet where death and carnage are the name of the game. We were created to destroy the universe with our science,ambition and ingenuity. We are the mold of the universe.Its time for massive population reduction........... Don't mind me I'm a judgemental, self righteous ******* like most of you. The irony of this thread is that women only do what men allow them to. The appreciation threads stay on page 1 everyday and 95% of them are filled with half naked women dying to he worshipped because they've been brainwashed in believing beauty is their only true commodity. Sure a lot of women are smutter butters but so are men. The internet and hyper materialism and shallowness have all blended together to form a sweet concoction called supreme narcissism. We all lost play boys and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom