Is it harder to respect women in this day and age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep

I bet all this virtuous dudes in this thread would wife up Kim K or whatever beautiful slutty girl was their type if the girl was all about them.

Theres something about a beautiful **** that alot men cant resist

Beautiful women can get away with more....Ive seen it with so many my friends and co workers
Call me insecure, but anyone in the world having access to a video of my chick having sex with a dude that isnt me is a dealbreaker. Don't know how Kris Humphries or Ye deal/dealt with that :lol:

Yep

I bet all this virtuous dudes in this thread would wife up Kim K or whatever beautiful slutty girl was their type if the girl was all about them.

Theres something about a beautiful **** that alot men cant resist

Beautiful women can get away with more....Ive seen it with so many my friends and co workers
Call me insecure, but anyone in the world having access to a video of my chick having sex with a dude that isnt me is a dealbreaker. Don't know how Kris Humphries or Ye deal/dealt with that :lol:

For a second I thought you said "anyone in the world having access to a video of my chick having sex with a dude isnt a dealbreaker" I was about to hit you with my go-to "WAT?" gif :lol:

We are no one to judge. I know what your saying but all we can do is stop giving them attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom