Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Who eating old chicken 👀🙄😂
I'll do it myself before I eat and or serve up old chicken
thanos-marvel.gif

Invest in a good air fryer. It’s magic
Y’all ever had Dave’s hot chicken? One opened up by me recently
Nashville chicken is just alright to me but I kinda wanna try it
had it when I went to vegas. Ordered the one right below the hottest level. Probably the best chicken sandwich I’ve ever had tbh

jolibee chicken sandwich is actually solid
haven't had their regular chicken though

Regular chicken is good, not better than Popeyes though. Their chicken sandwich I was impressed with at all. They needa put
more sauce or some pickles or something. Hell maybe try gravy since we get gravy with the fried chicken idk. Its just missing something.

It’s consistently good, it’s not the best chicken ever but it’s consistently good over all the other chicken places and that’s why they win

Invest in a good air fryer. It’s magic

had it when I went to vegas. Ordered the one right below the hottest level. Probably the best chicken sandwich I’ve ever had tbh

Or deep fryer.

Y’all don’t have deep fryers? Out of pure curiosity how do y’all eat turkey for thanksgiving?

Or deep fryer.

Y’all don’t have deep fryers? Out of pure curiosity how do y’all eat turkey for thanksgiving?
A lot of people oven bake their turkeys.

Personally, I got a bayou classic deep fryer that I use at thanksgiving and Christmas.

I’d probably die if I had a deep fryer (from eating like crap).

Best Turkey I had was deep fried.

Man I kept trying to make air fryer fried chicken. Sooooo wack. Poured oil in the cast iron and it came out better. But air fryer is usually money. It just won’t give you that major oily or extra crispy taste.

We deep fry it too, but i dont even really eat turkey on Thanksgiving or Christmas. I prefer the turkey enchiladas, and turkey noodle soup my mom cooks up with the leftovers a few days later. Im always heated when people start going too hard on the turkey im like chill, we got plans for that 😂

I might be weird. But I actually love Turkey breast…

So savory deep fried Turkey is yum to me. Give me triptophan.

Wait so it seems like a majority of you have fried turkey for Thanksgiving. Interesting, because I've never even had fried turkey. Never want to, either. Can't stand fried food.

-foe

Wait so it seems like a majority of you have fried turkey for Thanksgiving. Interesting, because I've never even had fried turkey. Never want to, either. Can't stand fried food.

-foe
I don’t eat fried Turkey. I ate it once. My host made a traditional and a fried. The fried was off the chain.

And are you in a thread celebrating fried chicken sandwiches and Popeye’s and don’t enjoy fried food? Lol

With the way Chic fil a packages its to go orders with those dumbass foil pouches id have to assume the well done only tastes good if you eat it right then and there or you live less than 5 minutes from the chic fil a. Id imagine it being even more soggy.

Why do you think well done would get more soggy? I would think it would hold up better to moisture

Foil sogginess you just have to live with for to-go CFA but the better sandwiches are on the crispier side

The spicy also occasionally comes out more seasoned/spicier than usual. Extra spicy/well done is CFA at its best

Idk if yall watch Matt Stonie but he did a chicken sandwich tier list. Didnt realize he got so big on YT, ive been on and off watching his videos for years. Anyways:

D9C8768D-721F-4230-AEB8-3AC662A1ED86.jpeg

Note that in each tier he put its not ranked, so C tier for example it doesnt mean KFC is the best in that tier and Shake Shack is the worst.

I don't even remember Burger King's and what it taste like. I think I had it when it first came out.

Back
Top Bottom