Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I've always respected your CFA takes. You know I always quote them but I thought you believed in creamy sauces going well with Spicy foods/meats.

That's why I would have figured that would have been a good combo for you.

No disrespect meant
Ranch is the correct creamy sauce for the spicy, in my opinion.

The honey mustard flavor of CFA sauce doesn't do it for me with the spicy filet.

Ranch is the correct creamy sauce for the spicy, in my opinion.

The honey mustard flavor of CFA sauce doesn't do it for me with the spicy filet.

What about the Avocado Ranch that comes in the packet used for the wraps.

Would that pass the test? I might try that one for the Spicy Sandwich.

Publix selling CFA sauce in a bottle ruined it for me, I OD’ed and now I hate the taste of it. Polynesian sauce still bangs with the fries tho. Also like the ranch and bbq for the rare times I get nuggets.

As for the og sandwich vs spicy, I only get the og sandwich. I don’t like spicy chicken sandwiches. Love hot wings, jerk chicken and hot sauce on regular fried chicken but hate spicy chicken sandwiches don’t know why. I agree the og sandwich flavor is all pickle but I love pickle on every sandwich so it works for me, no condiments needed. My palette is weird.

The nearby location is finally open after it was supposed to open in June. Need to try their breakfast items.
I prefer their breakfast over everything
Chicken biscuit with hot sauce and honey is godly. Wish we had spicy biscuits by me

Hit up Amazon and rack up. They sell it all day along with polynesian. Personally I think the bottled sauce has a drop off in quality but most folks can’t taste the difference. I’d also like to say capital city mumbo sauce is not the same as the carryouts so don’t buy that thinking you’re getting the real deal dc mumbo sauce. The real deal stuff is made in house and has a thicker sweet and sour taste.

Chickfila sells the little bottles. I have a small bottle of BBQ, because I use it for my fries from other places. I'll add it to my order on the app.

Went to Sam's Club for the first time last week and they sold their own version of CFA nuggets, chicken sandwiches, and waffle fries. Fries are fine and the nuggets are alright. But the you can really taste the pickle brine it was in. Is it close to CFA, kind of but not.

I did it. It was good.

It wasn't amazing.
Don't let this be your white flag. Keep searching for a better sauce for the spicy or succumb to a life of abject condiment poverty.

cover5.jpg

Went to Sam's Club for the first time last week and they sold their own version of CFA nuggets, chicken sandwiches, and waffle fries. Fries are fine and the nuggets are alright. But the you can really taste the pickle brine it was in. Is it close to CFA, kind of but not.
Those are all trash

IMO of course

Same goes for the barre nuggets people keep comparing to CFA

I’m actually not really a fan of cfa sauces. Their ranch is good but it’s powerful as hell :lol:
McDonald’s sweet and sour and ranch >

Back
Top Bottom