Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I’m a fan of CFA, eat there 1-2 times a week. That said, I think KFC’s chicken sandwich is pretty good too.

I doubt those burgers see the major markets anytime soon and if they do it will be in some limited-time-only run like McDonald’s does with the McRib. You can squeeze in wings but adding burgers to the menu permanently would require a whole rebrand, campaign and probably mascot too.

I doubt those burgers see the major markets anytime soon and if they do it will be in some limited-time-only run like McDonald’s does with the McRib. You can squeeze in wings but adding burgers to the menu permanently would require a whole rebrand, campaign and probably mascot too.
Burger-Fil-A doesn’t have the same ring to it

I don’t take anything I see on Tik Tok seriously. That **** is for attention whoring.

So you know that burger talk is cap.

e0f41590704145dda0aaac7cbc685137_xl.jpg

Nobody beats CFA's consistency. You get what you expect nearly every time. It just varies in waffle fry warmth.

Probably because they're normally busy, so you aren't getting any old sandwiches made 30 minutes ago.

Well Done
No Salt

Fresh fries each time.

With the way Chic fil a packages its to go orders with those dumbass foil pouches id have to assume the well done only tastes good if you eat it right then and there or you live less than 5 minutes from the chic fil a. Id imagine it being even more soggy.

With the way Chic fil a packages its to go orders with those dumbass foil pouches id have to assume the well done only tastes good if you eat it right then and there or you live less than 5 minutes from the chic fil a. Id imagine it being even more soggy.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is this true?

I still haven’t tried these well done waffle fries or spicy chicken sandwiches. Feel like I’d have to put them in the air fryer for 10 minutes lol.

Idk if yall watch Matt Stonie but he did a chicken sandwich tier list. Didnt realize he got so big on YT, ive been on and off watching his videos for years. Anyways:

D9C8768D-721F-4230-AEB8-3AC662A1ED86.jpeg

Note that in each tier he put its not ranked, so C tier for example it doesnt mean KFC is the best in that tier and Shake Shack is the worst.

Burger King A tier? Yeah son is a hack.

Did yall watch the video or just looking at the screenshot? Im doing an eye test on some of those (Canes cant get here) but Canes look dry but ive heard good things about Canes in general so looks can be deceiving. The BK one looked absolutely crack though. Need to try that ASAP. I agree about Jollibee, that sandwich is soulless, ive had it twice and was disappointed both times. He right about Popeyes > KFC but KFC aint bad. Had it once and was satisfied. I dont think its a A to C tier difference.

The BK sandwich is indeed good. I’ve had it more than once. I’d put it on par with Popeyes, however I still think CFA takes the cake, only knock against it is that BK, Popeyes and KFC use a bigger fillet and more breading so the sandwich is more filling.

Back
Top Bottom