Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Got the sandwich and strips well done with a C&C shake. Not too amused lol

Had a juicier and bigger sandwich when I stuck to normal, can't speak on the strips size since apparently their always small (according to my sis). Gonna give it 1 more try then just switch back to normal if I don't like it

Well getting a BIGGER sandwich has no bearing on the cook time unless you think frying it for an extra 30 seconds will significantly decrease the size of the patty.

Patty size variation is simply a product of chance. Some days you get a patty bigger than the previous time you went to CF.

Juicier, same thing but that would be something cooking time could influence.

Basically what I am saying you could have had the same experience had you ordered it normal and NOT well done

I didnt care for shake shack when I went. Felt like normal fast food to me.
For those of you keeping score at home:
-doesn't like Shake Shack
-doesn't understand the appeal of steaks cooked below medium
-puts cheese and omits pickles on a CFA sandwich
-doesn't understand the concept of well-done pizza

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Anyone tried the Hash Brown Chicken Burrito? Kinda pricey for what I'm assuming is a little *** burrito.

_0000s_0004_ChickenSausageBurrito-pdp_1797v2_2880px_resize2.png

#3 12ct will be devoured for lunch today later on around 2pm ish lol

think i eat chick fil a once a week easily.. **** is waaaay to close to my office lol

In college having a CFA on campus was a blessing lol

I've never felt the need to get my chicken well done. It's always been good the way they do it

Not sure if they’re doing this nationwide but here in San Diego they’re giving away something for free every week from now until December 1st via the app.

Had a free spicy chicken sandwich yesterday for lunch :nthat:

In college having a CFA on campus was a blessing lol

I've never felt the need to get my chicken well done. It's always been good the way they do it
I had one on campus but I didn't know what the hell it was.

Got it once and tasted a pickle on the chicken sandwich and thought the place was bootlegged.

I didn't try it again until a decade later, never turning back.

thats why i always chuck the pickles when i get a chicken sandwich... next time im a get the grilled chicken and ask for well done though

For those of you keeping score at home:
-doesn't like Shake Shack
-doesn't understand the appeal of steaks cooked below medium
-puts cheese and omits pickles on a CFA sandwich
-doesn't understand the concept of well-done pizza

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Well done pizza doesnt even make a lick of sense. Cheese on the sandwich compliments it perfectly and pickles make the chicken and bun soggy. But Thanks for keeping tabs on me though. You got the credentials of a great assistant

JointAgedEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom