Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Got nuggets today too

12 count and you know what 2 sauces does the job with frys, my whole nugget is drenched in sauce.

But they gave me 8 sauces...I didn’t ask.

I use to be a heavy dipper but yeah I could use 1 sauce for a 12 count.

I got two cow calendar rewards for the month, plus a thank you reward. They been hooking it up real proper lately

I got two cow calendar rewards for the month, plus a thank you reward. They been hooking it up real proper lately

They really have been, got free strips from my local store and a free sandwich from Baltimore and DC each. The well done spicy I got yesterday nearly changed my life.

Majority of us don't binge on CFA like Nawhty did when he discovered the Crispy sandwich. I'm still shocked he went everyday for an entire week.

Ive had it 3 days this week :lol: 3 sandwiches each time, either 2 regular and one grilled or vice versa. I also lift everyday so suck ittttttttt.

Ive had it 3 days this week :lol: 3 sandwiches each time, either 2 regular and one grilled or vice versa. I also lift everyday so suck ittttttttt.
tenor.gif

But really, though. You must be brolic if you can consume 3 sandwiches in one sitting lol

Last edited:
Tried well done today for the first time...

On everything I swear they were bigger than normal :lol:

Been getting my wings (and other fried items) and pizza well done for years. But this thread gave me the idea of well done cfa, tbh it never even crossed my mind. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom