Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Used the app to order and asked for my milkshake without whipped cream but they gave it to me anyway

CFA customer service is overrated traaash :smh:

Jk, they're really quick with the app though :lol:

Well done pizza doesnt even make a lick of sense. Cheese on the sandwich compliments it perfectly and pickles make the chicken and bun soggy. But Thanks for keeping tabs on me though. You got the credentials of a great assistant

JointAgedEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif
Well done pizza gets the crust hard. Nothing to.do with the cheese... shut up

Used the app to order and asked for my milkshake without whipped cream but they gave it to me anyway

CFA customer service is overrated traaash :smh:

Jk, they're really quick with the app though :lol:
Yeah, I've been ordering through the app minutes before pulling up in the drive thru and they've gotten my order right every time with the request of having the sandwiches 'well done'.

only thing they sometimes forget to add is the fork i ask for via app when i get the nuggets.. otherwise app pretty on point

i only earned 617 pts tho so far in total

Got nuggets today too

12 count and you know what 2 sauces does the job with frys, my whole nugget is drenched in sauce.

But they gave me 8 sauces...I didn’t ask.

tbh no real significant reason as to why i do it.. CFA nuggets the perfect size for it tho, cant see myself using if for any other nuggets like Mcd, BK etc

put a nugget on a fork, dip that in CFA sauce and eat it lol

i eat the fries with my hands tho

if you dipping the whole nugget in the sauce then ya it would make sense to use a fork... its not unusual as eating a snickers with a fork

I've never had nuggets from chick fila

I never dip an entire nugget in saws.
Just half.

Covering the entire nugget is too much.
It's almost a general tisos chicken

Back
Top Bottom