Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

Originally Posted by 18th letter

To me being #based is going against the established norm, not caring what anyone thinks and doing your own thing.

I can't wait to see how many people will jump on the bandwagon if he were to get a Jigga cosign or something. Everyone gonna be shouting WOO, Based, CHEF etc. etc.
smh.gif

Real talk, don't try to explain it for these folks. They don't get it. God forbid Jay ever do that. It'd be a sad day for man kind because of the amounts of switch siders and d riders.
smh.gif

A lot of you dudes can't appreciate a real stand out.

Lil B calls himself a princess, a ******t, and a pretty *+@$!. Now ask yourself this, if your favorite rapper were to ever say something like "I'm the finest *+@$! out, you feel me" in the studio, do you think he would EVER let it leak? HELL No. He'd stop instantly and do a retake. That track would never see the light of day. Lil B is so far past all the conventional forms of what's acceptable in the rap world that he says it plenty of times and doesn't care. If that isn't #Based, then I don't know what is.

You all can stick to the the traditional shoot em up bang bang I'm on a search for the money car *%@% and clothes rappers. Let the #Based be.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

To me being #based is going against the established norm, not caring what anyone thinks and doing your own thing.

I can't wait to see how many people will jump on the bandwagon if he were to get a Jigga cosign or something. Everyone gonna be shouting WOO, Based, CHEF etc. etc.
smh.gif

Real talk, don't try to explain it for these folks. They don't get it. God forbid Jay ever do that. It'd be a sad day for man kind because of the amounts of switch siders and d riders.
smh.gif

A lot of you dudes can't appreciate a real stand out.

Lil B calls himself a princess, a ******t, and a pretty *+@$!. Now ask yourself this, if your favorite rapper were to ever say something like "I'm the finest *+@$! out, you feel me" in the studio, do you think he would EVER let it leak? HELL No. He'd stop instantly and do a retake. That track would never see the light of day. Lil B is so far past all the conventional forms of what's acceptable in the rap world that he says it plenty of times and doesn't care. If that isn't #Based, then I don't know what is.

You all can stick to the the traditional shoot em up bang bang I'm on a search for the money car *%@% and clothes rappers. Let the #Based be.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Im convinced NT is completely Ayo, give or take a few dudes. If you like this dude, you probably don't like women. He says some stupid *** $hit.
Think I will stick to real $hit, not Bull$hit. Yall need some Z-ro, Lil Boosie, Slim thug, Ugk, Webbie, in your life..... NOT THIS. HE IS BRAINWASHING YOU FOOLS

Those dudes you named are no better than Lil B.
i wish you would compare Z-ro and Lil Boosie to Lil Bit**. Im starting to wish Boosie put a bullet between your eyes instead of Nussie. You G*Y as Fu**

Im convinced NT is completely Ayo, give or take a few dudes. If you like this dude, you probably don't like women. He says some stupid *** $hit.
Think I will stick to real $hit, not Bull$hit. Yall need some Z-ro, Lil Boosie, Slim thug, Ugk, Webbie, in your life..... NOT THIS. HE IS BRAINWASHING YOU FOOLS

i wish you would compare Z-ro and Lil Boosie to Lil Bit**. Im starting to wish Boosie put a bullet between your eyes instead of Nussie. You G*Y as Fu**

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

#bASED
So that was you who produced this. beat is hard as hell
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Nah it was produced by my dude Reese.

yessir reese.....G14>>>>

dtb u stop making beats tho

wasnt fit for da grind
laugh.gif
I make them once in a while when I'm bored, but your own group doesn't think your fit for the grind though so I guess that makes two of us.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

#bASED
So that was you who produced this. beat is hard as hell
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Nah it was produced by my dude Reese.

yessir reese.....G14>>>>

dtb u stop making beats tho

wasnt fit for da grind
laugh.gif
I make them once in a while when I'm bored, but your own group doesn't think your fit for the grind though so I guess that makes two of us.

Back
Top Bottom