Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

This circle jerk that you dudes have going on.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Craft?
laugh.gif
I could make a Lil B type verse in 2 minutes flat. Believe me I rap and I'm one of the worst rappers ever (well I actually think I'm better than at least half but awful nonetheless).

And people think he's "going against the grain"....he's doing what ignorant rappers have been doing for the longest, but he managed to do it worse. Is Oj da juice man going against the grain and making a statement?

The only thing I agree with is he looks like he's having fun and his beats are pretty good. But I bet you most of us could write what he writes. It isn't rocket science.

I used to respect you, then I realized youre not BASED.
Now I see you as just another Jesus loving freak. Without Lil B, I cant say you have a promising future.

Or with Lil B, the only job you have the mental capability of doing is flipping burgers at Burger King.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Craft?
laugh.gif
I could make a Lil B type verse in 2 minutes flat. Believe me I rap and I'm one of the worst rappers ever (well I actually think I'm better than at least half but awful nonetheless).

And people think he's "going against the grain"....he's doing what ignorant rappers have been doing for the longest, but he managed to do it worse. Is Oj da juice man going against the grain and making a statement?

The only thing I agree with is he looks like he's having fun and his beats are pretty good. But I bet you most of us could write what he writes. It isn't rocket science.

I used to respect you, then I realized youre not BASED.
Now I see you as just another Jesus loving freak. Without Lil B, I cant say you have a promising future.

Or with Lil B, the only job you have the mental capability of doing is flipping burgers at Burger King.
grin.gif

this is not as bad as the dipset movement.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but worst then the joker one.
sick.gif
bring back the joker trolls

this is not as bad as the dipset movement.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but worst then the joker one.
sick.gif
bring back the joker trolls

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by iBlink

I think dudes raps are a satire of  the current state of rap.

Most of his raps Semi-$@%%, Misogynist, Arrogant, Ignorant, Blasphemy, and Fun and about nothing. He missing with people, like some one said he trolling.

Satire is done purposefully. Saying he's being satirical is giving him credit for actually being somewhat intelligent.

Is OJ da juiceman and Waka Flocka satire? Hell no. That hilarious video of both of them and Gucci, now that's satire.
You must not even listen to dudes music....he can make an "intelligent" rap song just as quick as he does a based freestyle....

The Worlds Ending, Age of Information, I'm the Devil, Walk the World, Real Life, My Last Call, Skys the Limit, etc etc

By Based freestyle you mean ******ed ramblings any monkey can do. I used to think it was all a freestyle but a part of me is convinced he actually writes this nonsense, which makes it that much worse.

And yea I've heard his "deep" stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by iBlink

I think dudes raps are a satire of  the current state of rap.

Most of his raps Semi-$@%%, Misogynist, Arrogant, Ignorant, Blasphemy, and Fun and about nothing. He missing with people, like some one said he trolling.

Satire is done purposefully. Saying he's being satirical is giving him credit for actually being somewhat intelligent.

Is OJ da juiceman and Waka Flocka satire? Hell no. That hilarious video of both of them and Gucci, now that's satire.
You must not even listen to dudes music....he can make an "intelligent" rap song just as quick as he does a based freestyle....

The Worlds Ending, Age of Information, I'm the Devil, Walk the World, Real Life, My Last Call, Skys the Limit, etc etc

By Based freestyle you mean ******ed ramblings any monkey can do. I used to think it was all a freestyle but a part of me is convinced he actually writes this nonsense, which makes it that much worse.

And yea I've heard his "deep" stuff
laugh.gif

Some of y'all just mad cause y'all ain't based.

Broaden your perspective a bit and get off that hip hop high horse

Originally Posted by StuntHard

To me based means getting drunk and listening to this dude ramble about how he's a $#+% and a lesbian over a good beat. Based=lowering your IQ a little bit and having fun with the music.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

To me based means getting drunk and listening to this dude ramble about how he's a $#+% and a lesbian over a good beat. Based=lowering your IQ a little bit and having fun with the music.

Based has different meanings.
Based can mean being thizz'ed/drunk whatever.
Based can also mean not caring what anyone thinks of you.

Based has different meanings.
Based can mean being thizz'ed/drunk whatever.
Based can also mean not caring what anyone thinks of you.

Back
Top Bottom