Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

You dont have to like it or understand it, but bashing it isn't going to make us not like him or live the movement. Why can't we just show respect to each other? I love being based, mentally has taken me to another level. If that makes you mad, oh well.

*goes back into Official Lil B Thread in music section

You dont have to like it or understand it, but bashing it isn't going to make us not like him or live the movement. Why can't we just show respect to each other? I love being based, mentally has taken me to another level. If that makes you mad, oh well.

*goes back into Official Lil B Thread in music section

THANK YOU BASED GOD!!!

child-praying.jpg

Lil B spittin straight knowledge son. Got me based on another level on enlightenment. Lil B has started his own post-modernist rap renaissance movement.

Lil B spittin straight knowledge son. Got me based on another level on enlightenment. Lil B has started his own post-modernist rap renaissance movement.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

He articulates what he's doing well, but doesn't mean it isn't absolute bull %$$$, and that you're not atleast half a tard if you're serious about this movement. Andy Milonakis should get more credit for this based %$$$, cuz it's essentially same %$$$ he did.
He did the exact same thing Lil B did but better.

$$## on my d%^% cause I treat em like a bed pan
roll.gif

And BDW is this guy gay, he says some BLATANTLY ayo $#$#

He's a faggit, he's a lesbian and girls love him.

I mean a lot of rappers are gay as hell, I commend him for being open about it.

A pretty !##**= A pretty female

A pretty female having sex with other females = A Lesbian

A lesbian = A $#%$ (lance bass)

Stop tryna rationalize it. The guy has called himself a f%%#t. I'm surprised NT who thinks everything is gay, can't see how this is gay. Word to gangstalicious.
I think dudes raps are a satire of  the current state of rap.

Most of his raps Semi-$@%%, Misogynist, Arrogant, Ignorant,Blasphemy, and Fun and about nothing. He missing with people, like some one saidhe trolling.

He articulates what he's doing well, but doesn't mean it isn't absolute bull %$$$, and that you're not atleast half a tard if you're serious about this movement. Andy Milonakis should get more credit for this based %$$$, cuz it's essentially same %$$$ he did.

roll.gif

Stop tryna rationalize it. The guy has called himself a f%%#t. I'm surprised NT who thinks everything is gay, can't see how this is gay. Word to gangstalicious.

Most of his raps Semi-$@%%, Misogynist, Arrogant, Ignorant,Blasphemy, and Fun and about nothing. He missing with people, like some one saidhe trolling.

roll.gif

Most of his raps Semi-$@%%, Misogynist, Arrogant, Ignorant, Blasphemy, and Fun and about nothing. He missing with people, like some one said he trolling.

Satire is done purposefully. Saying he's being satirical is giving him credit for actually being somewhat intelligent.

Is OJ da juiceman and Waka Flocka satire? Hell no. That hilarious video of both of them and Gucci, now that's satire.

roll.gif

Most of his raps Semi-$@%%, Misogynist, Arrogant, Ignorant, Blasphemy, and Fun and about nothing. He missing with people, like some one said he trolling.

Satire is done purposefully. Saying he's being satirical is giving him credit for actually being somewhat intelligent.

Is OJ da juiceman and Waka Flocka satire? Hell no. That hilarious video of both of them and Gucci, now that's satire.

To me being #based is going against the established norm, not caring what anyone thinks and doing your own thing. Dude is innovative in his music, production, videos, adlibs, style of dress, everything.
I respect the hell out of someone going against the grain AND DOING THEM, despite people criticizing. Lil B is just a young dude having FUN with his craft. You either get it or you don't.

I can't wait to see how many people will jump on the bandwagon if he were to get a Jigga cosign or something. Everyone gonna be shouting WOO, Based, CHEF etc. etc.
smh.gif

To me being #based is going against the established norm, not caring what anyone thinks and doing your own thing. Dude is innovative in his music, production, videos, adlibs, style of dress, everything.
I respect the hell out of someone going against the grain AND DOING THEM, despite people criticizing. Lil B is just a young dude having FUN with his craft. You either get it or you don't.

I can't wait to see how many people will jump on the bandwagon if he were to get a Jigga cosign or something. Everyone gonna be shouting WOO, Based, CHEF etc. etc.
smh.gif

Craft?
laugh.gif
I could make a Lil B type verse in 2 minutes flat. Believe me I rap and I'm one of the worst rappers ever (well I actually think I'm better than at least half but awful nonetheless).

And people think he's "going against the grain"....he's doing what ignorant rappers have been doing for the longest, but he managed to do it worse. Is Oj da juice man going against the grain and making a statement?

The only thing I agree with is he looks like he's having fun and his beats are pretty good. But I bet you most of us could write what he writes. It isn't rocket science.

Craft?
laugh.gif
I could make a Lil B type verse in 2 minutes flat. Believe me I rap and I'm one of the worst rappers ever (well I actually think I'm better than at least half but awful nonetheless).

And people think he's "going against the grain"....he's doing what ignorant rappers have been doing for the longest, but he managed to do it worse. Is Oj da juice man going against the grain and making a statement?

The only thing I agree with is he looks like he's having fun and his beats are pretty good. But I bet you most of us could write what he writes. It isn't rocket science.

Craft?
laugh.gif

Craft?
laugh.gif

I'm sure anyone could make a Lil B type verse, dudes doesn't claim to be super lyrical or anything like that but if that is the case why didn't you? Why didn't any other rapper's do it before he did?
That's right they were too busy going along with the grain and following the same exact formula that every single other rapper out there was doing. That's why Lil B has a huge fanbase. Dude approached the game at a different angle. Nas said it best "Scared to do it for ourselves, unless we see somebody doing it first"

Now many people do you see/hear now stealing his ad libs / style?

I'm sure anyone could make a Lil B type verse, dudes doesn't claim to be super lyrical or anything like that but if that is the case why didn't you? Why didn't any other rapper's do it before he did?
That's right they were too busy going along with the grain and following the same exact formula that every single other rapper out there was doing. That's why Lil B has a huge fanbase. Dude approached the game at a different angle. Nas said it best "Scared to do it for ourselves, unless we see somebody doing it first"

Now many people do you see/hear now stealing his ad libs / style?

Back
Top Bottom