Is A-Rod I mean A-Clutch / King of NY the greatest of all-time?

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I hate wen people say steriods wen talkin about alex.. you are a fool to think that pujols isn't on the hgh train. Alex > pujols I'm sorry. Alex is gonna finish with 800 homers and also a psychic told me pujols is gonna break down in 3 years
laugh.gif
You stay saying the stupidest +%#+. I swear every reply I have ever read that you have written has been straight ******ed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate wen people say steriods wen talkin about alex.. you are a fool to think that pujols isn't on the hgh train. Alex > pujols I'm sorry. Alex is gonna finish with 800 homers and also a psychic told me pujols is gonna break down in 3 years
laugh.gif
Bro...you're making an ASSUMPTION. If Pujols gets caught juicing, then fine...this would be up for debate. However, there is ZERO proof(unlike A-Rod) that suggests that he used something.

laugh.gif
You stay saying the stupidest +%#+. I swear every reply I have ever read that you have written has been straight ******ed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

^ I guess your right but me and u both know that every time we see a power hitter come up to the plate we think the juice, that's just what the game hasbeen reduced to with the steroid era. I give NO ONE the benefit of the doubt anymore

Pujols easy

+%#* home runs, Pujols is arguably the best all around hitter in the game

KingFoamNYC wrote:

KingFoamNYC wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who are you?
Someone who has been here for over 8 years and doesn't post often. What's your old sn because I am guessing you have posted a lot more bs.

he has one good post season series and you want him to be king of all time? in the bronx? did you watch baseball before yesterday?

wasnt he in like a 0 for 40 mill slump before this series?

didnt yankee fans boo the crap out of him for 3 years in the playoffs?

didnt you guys not make the playoffs last year?

keep dry humping espn writers..

Dude was very well a walking pharmacy lab. He has all the talent in the world but knowing this how could you say he (and his numbers) are the GOAT right now?

There is a reason Rod was blowing SS records out of the water and having video game stats year after year.....and sorry I aint buyin that was all cause of hisonce-in-a-lifetime talent. Same can be said with Bonds which we have gone over in here countless times.

Someone who has been here for over 8 years and doesn't post often.
On that SN...yes.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Kate Hudson wants A-Rod's !!## back after you're finished with it.
laugh.gif

"PrettyPlaya" should never be taken seriously on here, I'm ashamed of you guys.

I told you all a long time ago Bonds was the GOTG. I would much rather have a player who hurts the Public Relations department than a guy who cant run. Or aguy who is so mentally fragile that if he goes 0-4 with 3 strikeouts in game one he wont be heard again in 2009.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

One good series and he's the "King of NY/GOAT?"

1. Jeter in NY >>>>>>>> A-Rod in NY
2. LeBron is probably more widely considered the King of NY than A-Rod
1. being a captain doesn't mean hes the king of ny. let's talk about salary
2. he will be in 2010.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

ring in a baseball player doesn't matter too much when it comes to judging players.

and you should know this already.
indifferent.gif

and even if this was true, his .155 batting average or some %$%% in the playoffs since he has come to NY SHOULD count while judging players, while Puhols hasbeen great in the playoffs AND has had a ring.

Not to mention Arod did steroids.

Also...

Jeter >>>>>>>>>>> Gay Rod
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

One good series and he's the "King of NY/GOAT?"

1. Jeter in NY >>>>>>>> A-Rod in NY
2. LeBron is probably more widely considered the King of NY than A-Rod
1. being a captain doesn't mean hes the king of ny. let's talk about salary
2. he will be in 2010.
laugh.gif
this dude can't be serious
laugh.gif

"King of NY the greatest of all-time"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ALL OF A SUDDEN A-FRAUD HITS A FEW HRS AND THIS CLOWN LABELS HIM THE GREATEST......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Dude was very well a walking pharmacy lab. He has all the talent in the world but knowing this how could you say he (and his numbers) are the GOAT right now?

There is a reason Rod was blowing SS records out of the water and having video game stats year after year.....and sorry I aint buyin that was all cause of his once-in-a-lifetime talent. Same can be said with Bonds which we have gone over in here countless times.

True but like I have said Bonds was hittin 500 hr's 500Sb's no matter what

True but like I have said Bonds was hittin 500 hr's 500Sb's no matter what

Bonds yes has the stats right way and also is a separate argument here but......bottom line for him is we really will never know where he would have placed onthe all time list because he chose to juice himself up like a cartoon for a major part of his career (and lie about it like a coward). There are severalplayers worthy of "GOAT" but for me Bonds and ARod among others lost that distinction when they decided their natural talent was not enough and theyhad to juice up not for one year, not for two years, but likely for many many years. You would think if you were the greatest to ever lace em up you wouldntneed to do this, no?

And yes we could be here all day discussing each era and their problems and we have done this one billion times, I know.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Curious24

ring in a baseball player doesn't matter too much when it comes to judging players.

and you should know this already.
ok, pujols has better stats and can play 3 positions

laugh.gif

SS > 1B, DH, insert _________

Back
Top Bottom