Is 11 inches enough to satisfy you?

Subway lowered the meat portions by 25%? I should of known. I can't remember the last time my sub from there was actually good. Subway is overrated. There's 2 of them really close to me. It's harder to find somewhere better.

Their portions are a joke. Mr. Sub (for all the Canadians) and Quiznos > grocery store deli section > Subway. Although nothing will beat a legitimate deli sandwich.

Wholehearly agree about Subway. Been cutting back big time on the amount of meats and bread.

The quality has steadily got worse and it probably has to do with Subway's explosive growth. There are so many Subway's right next to each other (within 1/2 mile) and all have to make a profit so the only cost left to drive down are food costs when it comes to portion sizing.

Labor costs are already as low as they can get and there's not much to do about distributor costs, franchise fee, taxes, utilities, rent, etc.

I stopped going to subway altogether. Almost every subway I went to, I got ripped off in one way or another. Either false advertising or skimping on ingredients.

Last edited:
Subway dont have quality meats

Son. Your avatar. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

83823106_2ijtd83.jpeg

4beae574_1M9TNTU3JTNRNTsnTS8vPz6nSKy3WT0srLc1O1E_KTyxK0S8u0M_MTUxP1Tc0NjHQNzEG0ybG5qZmpqYGJgA.gif

View media item 220492
> subway!!!

Look at those meat curtains!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yo that pic just made me salivate a little. I love when there is so much meat its hanging off to the side.

Where in the hell can I find this? I want answers now. Plz respond :wow:

:smh: that extra inch really means that much?

can you just be satisfied with what you receive ?

:smh:
:stoneface:

:rolleyes ain't my fault you so loose
you whip out a ruler before you put it in your mouth too eh? >D
whole night is ruined if it's not as big as it seemed in the wrapper eh? >D
I'm out. :rofl:

*clutches heart*

Advice to everyone, when you're going to get double meat make sure you pick one at a time!!!!

Tell them the first without saying you want double, THEN tell them the other when they finish giving you the other. If not they give you less meat.

I got double turkey and chicken breast on a footlong and she only put 4 pieces of turkey on my damn sandwich. Was hella mad though.

I want my screen name to be pepper Jack cheese ):

Pepper Jack cheese ftw

I don't see how you dudes complain about not enough meat. I only like 4 slices and it's perfect to me. But at least give us what they advertise..

Last edited:
I like to insert my own meat inside subway sandwiches just for fun. So yes, that extra inch makes a difference if I want it to fit just right.

This thread is 
roll.gif
from start to finish. But on a serious note it is a bit ridiculous how the point system for their reward program works. 1 point per dollar and 75 points for a free foot long. Come on Subway. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom