Iron Man 3 (Movie Thread)-05/03/13 - New Trailer pg12 - Suits on Suits on Suits

I just got back from watching this film & it's turrriblleee!!! Omg I cannot believe people actually like it... Smh! Iron Peppers 3 was such a disappointment & somewhat random

all three transformers movies were terrible... beyond horrible...

I liked the first one, it had a solid story that made sense with good robot actions. Also introduced us to Megan Fox.

The last two just made no sense and was all over the place. I have no hope for the 4th one considering Bay said that he is doing it because he didn't want any other director to F' it up. :lol:

Ant man really????
Couldn't we get a carnage movie for villains
Or maybe a xforce movie
Hell I would watch another captain America movie before this...

Carnage seems like a fan favorite, a weird infatuation of sorts because he looks cool. No way that will be made anytime soon. A Venom film was planned at one point but SM3 just shattered that hope. Keep in mind, Sony still owns the SpiderMan franchise and everything that evolves mainly in that world.

XForce, I think Fox or who ever owns XMen owns them too, not 100% sure but right now, I really do not want Fox to make any other superhero movie until they can make Days of Futures Past a good film.

And yes a second Captain America film is coming next year.

Ant-Man footage actually looked pretty cool.

And I liked the Transformers movies.. but I'm not as into it as I am Marvel. So that's probably why I have a much easier time enjoying the Transformers flicks (because I know NOTHING about the source material)

Last edited:
Carnage will never happen.
It would need to be rated R. For obvious reasons anything less would be a complete failure. And like you said Sony ain't letting nobody touch spiderman like that. So. . We can dream.

^ Yeah, Fox owns X-men and any/all mutants related too that universe.

and :lol: at what Bay thinks.~

But I wish they would make some of these movies rated r but I know they are looking to make money=business
Carnage(never say never) I liked him because even though he is a murderer, just the weird dichotomy between him and venom, just a fanboys dream lol
Hell as someone stated in another thread if they are doing ant man movie then why can't they invest in a Luke cage-black panther movie
I have no interest in that character what so ever, I would whether watch a whole movie on vision before ant man, better yet a full silver surfer movie would be awesome
But these are all dreams that probably never come to fruition
Think I am going to checkout Thursday morning( $5 matinee) just to see how horrible this im3 is, after watching im2 on fox I actually liked the progression in that story more now
Here's hoping tmnt, wolverine 2, man of steel turn out good

Last edited:
Iron Man 3 tops box office with $175M opening weekend in U.S., $680.1 million total worldwide.

IM3 had the second largest opening weekend ever, behind The Avengers. http://boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/

Final domestic figures will be released Monday.

1. "Iron Man 3," $175.3 million ($175.9 million international).

2. "Pain & Gain," $7.6 million.

3. "42," $6.2 million.

4. "Oblivion," $5.8 million ($6.5 million international).

5. "The Croods," $4.2 million ($17.4 million international).

6. "The Big Wedding," $3.9 million ($2.5 million international).

7. "Mud," $2.2 million.

8. "Oz the Great and Powerful," $1.8 million.

9. "Scary Movie 5," $1.4 million ($4 million international).

10. "The Place Beyond the Pines," $1.3 million.

:wow: :x @ the competition this weekend

Last edited:
But I wish they would make some of these movies rated r but I know they are looking to make money=business
Carnage(never say never) I liked him because even though he is a murderer, just the weird dichotomy between him and venom, just a fanboys dream lol
Hell as someone stated in another thread if they are doing ant man movie then why can't they invest in a Luke cage-black panther movie
I have no interest in that character what so ever, I would whether watch a whole movie on vision before ant man, better yet a full silver surfer movie would be awesome
But these are all dreams that probably never come to fruition
Think I am going to checkout Thursday morning( $5 matinee) just to see how horrible this im3 is, after watching im2 on fox I actually liked the progression in that story more now
Here's hoping tmnt, wolverine 2, man of steel turn out good

I was pretty skeptical on Ant-Man before too, but he's definitely an interesting and integral part of the Avengers and judging by the test footage, it can be a really sick movie.

But speaking of rated R movies, that Deadpool one needs to happen immediately! Reynolds ain't getting any younger.

Yeah Ant-Man looks promising, and he is a pretty big part of the Avengers.. Man I think I'm gonna try to sit down and watch A1 this week. Lol.

I was pretty skeptical on Ant-Man before too, but he's definitely an interesting and integral part of the Avengers and judging by the test footage, it can be a really sick movie.

But speaking of rated R movies, that Deadpool one needs to happen immediately! Reynolds ain't getting any younger.
I feel you, I mean I see how they are setting up the avengers franchise but just for me I am not that big on the avengers or characters in the avengers( outside the hulk and ironman)
Just kinda want to see stories on other marvel universe characters, and we most definately need a fantastic four reboot because that ish was basura
Deadpool would be awesome but I thought Reynalds was only tied to green lantern( granted the ish they pulled in the wolverine movie gets me heated every time I watch it)
But they could find another actor to do deadpool which definately needs to be rated r, hell maybe even nc-17 lol
Also would love to see a Lobo flick(dc universe)

Last edited:
i wanna see super skrull.
We need a new fantastic four movie before we get super skull.
Which the rights of Fantastic Four is under Fox. So there won't be any Super Skrull invasion happening anytime in the Marvel 616 Universe.

What made me think about the film was the character of Harley...His back story seemed a little too similar to Peter Quill aka Star Lord...(Dad vanished out of nowhere and lives with his mom?) IDK, just thinking about the film? Haha.

Last edited:

doesnt hurt that edgar wright is behind it

I liked the first one, it had a solid story that made sense with good robot actions. Also introduced us to Megan Fox.

The last two just made no sense and was all over the place. I have no hope for the 4th one considering Bay said that he is doing it because he didn't want any other director to F' it up. :lol:

i dunno man having marky mark in there instead of shia labeouf is a major upgrade alone :lol: might aswell just reunite the rock and walhberg and do a gi joe/transformers collabo.. throw tyrese and the other guy in a dumpster or some ****...

Nooooo. That abomination of what was supposed to be Deadpool from X-Men Origins: Wolverine needs to never resurface again.

Ryan Reynolds was not the right choice. His track record for comic book movies is terrible too. Blade: Trinity, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and Green Lantern all had terrible portrayals of the characters Ryan Reynolds was cast as. I don't know what it is, but every role he does is almost the exact same character on screen and they all end up being Ryan Reynolds and not the character he's supposed to play.

It would be nice to see more no-names get a chance at big roles if they can do the roles justice.

Dudes really checking for a Carnage film? I smell disaster. 

Give me a proper Wolverine movie,and imagine Christopher Nolan directing. They really dropped the ball on the X Men Origins series. Had potential.

Back
Top Bottom