iPOD Touch owners...

I currently have a 30gb video, but thinking about getting the 32gb ipod touch...
is it worth the jump?

Will i miss the ease of just hitting a scroll button as suppose to a touch screen?

im thinking it would suck trying to change songs and etc. while im at gym working out and running.... but i can just make me a playlist so i wouldnt have tochange songs for that matter.

School me!

also what exactly is jailbreaking?

its really not a big deal changing songs man. all you need to do is tap the button at the bottom twice and it goes straight to your music. you can also createplaylists on the go to so its quite nice.

Touch is so worth it.

You're gonna become obsessed with album artwork though. I've spent countless hours stepping my cover art game up.

i thought i was the only one with the countless hours spent on artwork lol, i also took it to the next level and started renaming my songs to the appropriatename and artist lol definitely is worth it to me love the touch

ive wasted countless hours on the artwork as well
laugh.gif

^ me too i got the 1st gen 8gb and its good but its bulky and i use the internet more than i listen to music now
but i would say its not really worth it

Originally Posted by PrJays716

i thought i was the only one with the countless hours spent on artwork lol, i also took it to the next level and started renaming my songs to the appropriate
name and artist lol definitely is worth it to me love the touch

I'm a fanatic when it comes to the organization of my itunes library.
laugh.gif

I swear it's my most prized possession.

edit:

and OP, if you really care about music I can't see how it would not be worth it. It's obviously personal preference and ultimately comes down to howimportant portable media is to you. I take my touch everywhere unless I'm going to be drinking.

I would say it's worth it, if you are going to use it for its full capabilities.
It can do so much more than just play music; I used it for notes, calculator, calendar, internet, IM, games, music, videos, etc.

Nah, lol. im happy with my cell phone now.
Plus i NEED a keyboard.

ALSO IS THERE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 1ST AND 2ND GEN BESIDES THE VOLUME BUTTON ON THE SIDE OF THE 2ND GEN?

and

ARE THEY BY CHANCE COMING OUT WITH A 64GB OR ETC... BEFORE I BUY THIS 32GB ONE?

WOULD HATE THAT.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ALSO IS THERE A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 1ST AND 2ND GEN BESIDES THE VOLUME BUTTON ON THE SIDE OF THE 2ND GEN?
There is a speaker on 2nd generations now.

And I, too, am anal about album cover/song information organization
laugh.gif

I'm concerned about correct artist/album/title, but don't care about album artwork at all. I think it would be worth it, but depends on how much WIFIaccess you have. There's not too much here in Sacramento

it cool also cuz u can use the apps. and u can make phone calls on it i did it to mine juss ned a mic.

i spent 145 on a 1st gen 8gb touch. Its decent...I use it for internet and working out. I already have a 30gb classic.

Yeah I'm thinking about buying one too, I don't want a new cell and I don't want to be carrying my laptop everywhere for just checking Yahoo and#@@%.

Plus i NEED a keyboard.

and

WOULD HATE THAT.

I wished they used that side button for skipping tracks rather than tracking the volume. Or even put another button on the other side. I think the best thingabout the iPod Touch is the fact that it has wifi and that great Safari internet browser.

But for the sake of music organization it is not much a difference IMO to the classic iPods just like your 30gb. So unless you would take advantage of itswifi, browser, applications, IMing and whatever else everyone is telling you it can do (And it really can) I don't see the point of payin 3 bills to getvirtually the same function of player. That is if you only use your iPod to listen to music when your at the gym etc.

It is cool though.

Plus i NEED a keyboard.

and

WOULD HATE THAT.

Not much of a difference..just the volume thingy on the side and the lil inbuilt speaker..also the shape of it..

Back
Top Bottom