iPOD Touch owners...

Classic > itouch
Especially if you're a music head. 120GB for 250 or 400 for a 32GB? No brainer.

The iPod Touch is alright, unless you jailbreak it.

I got an iPod Touch 3 months ago and that thing went buggy on me. The whole left side of the screen does not work when I press on the icons.

I got a question though, if I bought the Touch at Best Buy, can I go to the Apple store to have my Touch fixed or replaced?

Thanks

it is but dont get the 32g unless u wanna drop more money jus get the 8 or at least the 16g at most

its a good investment. if you have a large music library like I do, then get the 32gb if not save some money and get a cheaper on with less gb

I miss my touch
smh.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Touch is so worth it.

You're gonna become obsessed with album artwork though. I've spent countless hours stepping my cover art game up.
QFT. I didn't care about the art until I bought the iPod Touch.

if you do end up getting the ipod you have to get the remote/mic headphones...you can change volume and song w/ ease. And they are great headphones. I have the32gb touch and love it.

I just copped a 32gb for 350. Which was an all right price knowing that its 399 plus tax. But so far I'm loving it. I've been able to use the wi fiinternet. But I still don't know how to dowload videos of limewire.lol. Also are all the applications free? Because I only have the 1's that regularlycome with the itouch. N I could of boughten the touch for 260! That made me mad cause two days after I showed the itouch to my cuzn n he told me that 1 of hisfriend was selling it for that price!! Shhhhh! Lol

i got an 8gb one for 130 last week, pretty good, i use it to track how much i lift at the gym and little things like that. worth the 130, im thinking ofgetting a 32 gb.

btw, can someone help me out with how to make a quick playlist like on the nano

DO IT!!!
I thought I would miss my 30gb video when I got a 8gb touch, but I haven't touched my iPod Video since.

You should do it, everything is a plus

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Bought 2 touches in a matter of 5 months (old 1 broke) its def worth it. You got all types of $@@+to do on there....music movies games apps internet.....possibilities endless....only thing better seems to be the 4g iphone dropping[/color]

I heard its like a tethered version or something though, Anyone jailbroken their ipod touch 2g? I jailbroke my brothers iphone and it was cool, Would thistethered jailbreak be the same?

Originally Posted by backtotheknown

its really not a big deal changing songs man. all you need to do is tap the button at the bottom twice and it goes straight to your music. you can also create playlists on the go to so its quite nice.

probably a dumb a question...but the 16g touch was my first ipod so i'm still learning how to use it. i made my first 'playlist on the go' theother day, but can't figure out how to create a NEW playlist. can anyone help me with this?

thanks,
waystinthyme

purplehazze96 wrote:
Touch is so worth it.

You're gonna become obsessed with album artwork though. I've spent countless hours stepping my cover art game up.

Co-sign. Seeing the black screen where the artwork should have been drives me up the wall
roll.gif
. I would advise you to wait on buying a new iPod Touch until at least October. After Mac World in Sept, that is when Apple launches their new/revamped products. Word on the streets is that a new Touch/iphone will be dropping after Macworld.

Overall, great product, and fully recommend it, but I would waint until after MacWorld.

man...i JUST lost my ipod touch 2 days ago...im pissed off. I too put in work for my album art. SMH so much rare throwback songs i had there...but yea itsdefinatley worth it...i use to do everything on it...e-mail, aim, facebook, Myspace etc

Originally Posted by chris steez

man...i JUST lost my ipod touch 2 days ago...im pissed off. I too put in work for my album art. SMH so much rare throwback songs i had there...but yea its definatley worth it...i use to do everything on it...e-mail, aim, facebook, Myspace etc
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]It's sad cuz i use my ipod more than my cell...e-mail, myspace, facebook, aim, etcetc....same !#!! i bought my cell for too.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]...but damn album artwork is a #$#$!, sorry for your loss[/color]
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom