iPOD Touch owners...

Also, is the safari internet free? Because I remember having to put my credit card # before I could use the itouch.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

purplehazze96 wrote:
Touch is so worth it.

You're gonna become obsessed with album artwork though. I've spent countless hours stepping my cover art game up.

Co-sign. Seeing the black screen where the artwork should have been drives me up the wall
roll.gif
. I would advise you to wait on buying a new iPod Touch until at least October. After Mac World in Sept, that is when Apple launches their new/revamped products. Word on the streets is that a new Touch/iphone will be dropping after Mac world.

Overall, great product, and fully recommend it, but I would waint until after MacWorld.

you'll be waiting a mighty long time for macworld

@memphisboi55

It depends on the method you choose. There are programs that will do it for you, but it also depends on if you're getting a 2G touch or not. If it's a1G touch, then it could be a lot easier. It just depends on which firmware version you have.

@SC415

You can change it in iTunes by right clicking a song (or a selection of them,) and clicking "Get Album Artwork." But, when it messes up (and trust,it will,) then you can edit it manually by right clicking a song/selection, clicking "Get Info," and then clicking the "Artwork" tab.

If you have wi-fi in your house, it's free. Otherwise, it's not. If you connect to the internet and it's not your wi-fi, you're on someoneelse's connection.

@JoseBronx

Yes. Although, iTunes will constantly ask you if you wish to upgrade.

@Drama23

That's the biggest draw of the iPod Touch.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I have a 16GB can I jailbreak it? If so, is it worth doing that?

Also, I can't seem to find a way to put the album art. Someone teach us not too bright iTouch users.

just got itouch 2 days ago.. lovin it, dont care about the artwork that much!

love the safari and youtube.

I was previously using the 2nd gen. iPod Nano, then switched to the 2nd gen. iPod Touch 32gb when it came out. Very happy with my purchase. The wifi functionand browser is excellent. Videos look great and the Apps are cool.

Originally Posted by soltheman

@memphisboi55

It depends on the method you choose. There are programs that will do it for you, but it also depends on if you're getting a 2G touch or not. If it's a 1G touch, then it could be a lot easier. It just depends on which firmware version you have.
[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]Sir .... you seem pretty knowledgeable ... when I first got my 32gb ipod touchI think I jailbroke it ... but I had issues so had to do a hard reset and never re-did it. Am I going to have to take all my music off of my ipod if I want tojailbreak it ? (I don't have this music on any of my HDs anymore.) That's the main thing keeping me from doing it. And also would jailbreaking it makeall of the new apps avalible to me ? What is the "easy" way to do it ?[/color]

Originally Posted by PoloDeadFresh

@memphisboi55

It depends on the method you choose. There are programs that will do it for you, but it also depends on if you're getting a 2G touch or not. If it's a 1G touch, then it could be a lot easier. It just depends on which firmware version you have.
[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]Sir .... you seem pretty knowledgeable ... when I first got my 32gb ipod touch I think I jailbroke it ... but I had issues so had to do a hard reset and never re-did it. Am I going to have to take all my music off of my ipod if I want to jailbreak it ? (I don't have this music on any of my HDs anymore.) That's the main thing keeping me from doing it. And also would jailbreaking it make all of the new apps avalible to me ? What is the "easy" way to do it ?[/color]
Young dr0 is that you?!!!!
mad.gif

He typed in that gay color and you seem to post a lot in music and in the polo thread like he did
indifferent.gif

trust, revenge is comin...
devil.gif

iTouch is def. worth it imo....the internet and video player really solidifies the purchase...

Watchin He Got Game during my commute on the ferry and subway ftw.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Touch is so worth it.

You're gonna become obsessed with album artwork though. I've spent countless hours stepping my cover art game up.
QFT. I didn't care about the art until I bought the iPod Touch.
Same here. In fact, I am going to work on it some more now.

It's come to the point where if I can't find the album name/artwork of a song, I am tempted to just remove it from iTunes.

Ah, I wish I had a Macbook. A friend of mine does, and he is obsessed with album artwork also, and his is perfect
pimp.gif

how did you get he got game? Did you buy it off itunes or is there a way to convert your dvds to a viewable format on the touch.....also is there any goodsites to download music videos to watch on the itouch

Originally Posted by PoloDeadFresh

@memphisboi55

[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]Sir .... you seem pretty knowledgeable ... when I first got my 32gb ipod touch I think I jailbroke it ... but I had issues so had to do a hard reset and never re-did it. Am I going to have to take all my music off of my ipod if I want to jailbreak it ? (I don't have this music on any of my HDs anymore.) That's the main thing keeping me from doing it. And also would jailbreaking it make all of the new apps avalible to me ? What is the "easy" way to do it ?[/color]

Well well, the ipod scammer pops up in a ipod post.

Back
Top Bottom