iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by acekilla408

uhmm i was wondering can i still get a 1st generation iPHONE at the apple store.....i know its stupid but can you choose not to have internet on your iPHONE?

uhmm i was wondering can i still get a 1st generation iPHONE at the apple store.....i know its stupid but can you choose not to have internet on your iPHONE?

No, you cannot purchase a 1st Gen iPhone at the Apple Store. Your best bet is eBay. As for internet, yes you have the option of choosing whether to haveinternet on your phone or not. Keep in mind though that if you choose not to, you won't have visual voicemail.

Quick question,

I have accumulated a mass amount of album art for all my songs when I added them to my iPhone. My question is, when I add album art to a song, does that staywith the song forever, so I can delete the picture off my PC HDD? I heard that if I delete the album art off my PC HDD, when I re-sync my iPhone that album artwon't show up on my iPhone, is this true?

My Iphone doesn't want to synch with my pc anymore. I know its not the cable nor the phone because it works on my other 2 computers. Any idea why isthis?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Quick question,

I have accumulated a mass amount of album art for all my songs when I added them to my iPhone. My question is, when I add album art to a song, does that stay with the song forever, so I can delete the picture off my PC HDD? I heard that if I delete the album art off my PC HDD, when I re-sync my iPhone that album art won't show up on my iPhone, is this true?
Did you edit the album art under the phones library or your regular itunes library? If you did it in itunes before you added the songs to thephone then yes you can delete the pictured and they will be good when you sync.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

My Iphone doesn't want to synch with my pc anymore. I know its not the cable nor the phone because it works on my other 2 computers. Any idea why is this?
This happened to me once. I just tried a different USB port and it worked. Try that and see if it works for you.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by NVnycNV

Intelliscreen FTMW!!!

Really cool feature, but it slowed down my phone a lot...
what is this?
Basically, it's a feature that gives you weather, mail, sports, news, and calender alerts all on your lock screen. It's a really niceinterface too, however it is only a 10 day free trial, then you have to pay for it after the 10 days is up. BTW, its only for jailbroken phones.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

My Iphone doesn't want to synch with my pc anymore. I know its not the cable nor the phone because it works on my other 2 computers. Any idea why is this?
This happened to me once. I just tried a different USB port and it worked. Try that and see if it works for you.

Im going to try that.Thanks

Copping an iPhone in about a week or two... mad excited
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

How can I get the music from a playlist on the phone to a playlist on my computer?
nerd.gif
So..... does no one have the answer to this question?

I know that with an iPod you cant do it unless you use http://www.fadingred.org/senuti/ . so try using that.Apple has stopped the transfer of music OFF the device to try and reduce piracy
eyes.gif

Quick question,

I have accumulated a mass amount of album art for all my songs when I added them to my iPhone. My question is, when I add album art to a song, does that stay with the song forever, so I can delete the picture off my PC HDD? I heard that if I delete the album art off my PC HDD, when I re-sync my iPhone that album art won't show up on my iPhone, is this true?
Did you edit the album art under the phones library or your regular itunes library? If you did it in itunes before you added the songs to the phone then yes you can delete the pictured and they will be good when you sync.
Yes, I added the album art using iTunes, so it's safe to delete the pictures off my PC HDD now?

I have a question and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could answer:

I'm using quickpwn and i have the first gen iphone and i tunes 8 and 2.1 firmware. I hold down the power button for 5 seconds then hold down the power andhome for 10 more seconds, let go of power and hold down home for 30 more and my phone still isn't jailbroken. Could anyone please help? thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by N0toriousBee

my latest setup

install 10, stack, categories, and human touch theme....all from cydia
pimp.gif
That is dope!

Anyway to make the gray bg on the second picture transparent?
i dont think so...there are no options in stack for transparent bg.

Originally Posted by jordanb1989

I have a question and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could answer:

I'm using quickpwn and i have the first gen iphone and i tunes 8 and 2.1 firmware. I hold down the power button for 5 seconds then hold down the power and home for 10 more seconds, let go of power and hold down home for 30 more and my phone still isn't jailbroken. Could anyone please help? thanks in advance.

Dont let go of the home button.

I'm thinkin about jailbreakin my 3g...I want more customization on my phone but idk if I wanna take the risk

Does anyone use Installer 4.0 by any chance to get their apps? I added a couple of more sources/repos that support Installer 4.0 but everytime I refresh them Iget this error " Couldn't resolve host name " I inputted the web addresses on their correctly too. 4 out of the 8 I entered actually worked,while the others didn't.

Can someone add their list of the ones that actually worked for them? I found another list off other websites, but they didn't seem to work. Thanks inadvance. Appreciate it.

^^^yea me too, and yesterday my boy couldnt download beejive cause installer was acting up on him....and does anyone know if theres an app that lets you listento local fm radio???

Back
Top Bottom