iPhone 6

I couldn't imagine owning a 4 in this day and age real talk man.
laugh.gif
WORD! 
roll.gif

how do ya'll do it??

4s contract been up and didnt feel the need to upgrade to the 5s....still havent even upgraded to ios7 haha.

recently upgraded my moms to the 5c though... 

looking forward to the 6 

Last edited:
WORD! :rofl:  

how do ya'll do it??

I couldn't imagine owning a 4 in this day and age real talk man. :lol:

pretty simple really.

with each phone these companies release they add more n more BS to em to get the consumer to take the bait. if your a techy, theres no way you'll be able to resist.

techy's get off on the new bells and whistles the latest devices offer and in additon to that, some people just gotta have the new s***. new phones these days have a great deal to do with status and, like i said in my last post, keepin up with the jones'. not knockin ya hustle tho, do you.

the latest and greatest phone to someone that doesnt give a s*** about the tech/status aspect just doesnt mean much.

calls, textin, calculator, itunes, email, alarm/keeping time, GPS and a lil internet here and there are all i need.

some of you have become entirely too reliant on these devices. and whats crazy is how once the 6 releases people will swear its the best things since sliced bread but, once the 7 releases then the 6 becomes yesterdays worthless old news. happens everytime.

im good...

I could give two ***** about status. :lol:

Anyone can have the new iPhone. The 4 is just so slow compared to the other models. That's why I couldn't use it.

I can see the argument for not wanting to use a 4. My brother was using the 4 up until Saturday. It was painfully slow and paying for 4G coverage on a phone that cant even get 4G is doing it wrong.

iPhone 5s been out for 4 months now :lol:

Apple has released the new iphone in late fall since 2011

and announced it weeks before.

We got a ways to go folks.

after having Iphone since the 3g, I switched to a Note 3 and i won't ever go back anytime soon :lol:

IDK much about android but

my co-worker's lot in life is to tell me how inferior ios is to android.

Yet he spent about 15 minutes straight yelling at his phone to send a text

When i asked, perhaps its his phone

he informed me that it was an issue to the cell tower and not his phone.

we're on the same network.

I think the ios vs android is ridiculous.

Just like xbox vs ps

cannon vs nikon

it seems like everyone gotta push their preference on the other.

what ever...

Since this thread is getting all the love right now. My iphone 5 charger just broke 
tired.gif
mean.gif

Before i head over to the nearest apple/At&t store, are there any chargers out there that are better than the original that will last longer and not tear up at the top that i should cop up.

this will be my 3rd charger 

IDK much about android but

my co-worker's lot in life is to tell me how inferior ios is to android.

Yet he spent about 15 minutes straight yelling at his phone to send a text

When i asked, perhaps its his phone

he informed me that it was an issue to the cell tower and not his phone.

we're on the same network.

Just like xbox vs ps

cannon vs nikon

what ever...
One of my biggest gripes was the fact that I can't browse the web while on the phone. I was talking to friend about something and went to google it for more information and the browser wasn't connecting. Wasn't until later I realized iPhones don't have that capability. Like seriously? That's another thing on the list for them to do is add that extra antenna with larger a real estate

One of my biggest gripes was the fact that I can't browse the web while on the phone. I was talking to friend about something and went to google it for more information and the browser wasn't connecting. Wasn't until later I realized iPhones don't have that capability. Like seriously? That's another thing on the list for them to do is add that extra antenna with larger a real estate

That's a limitation within the carrier.

On AT&T I can use voice and data at the same time since the iphone 3Gs

Verizon's CDMA based network was known for having this issue when the iphone 4 was released for that network.

Just like xbox vs ps

cannon vs nikon

what ever...

Not me. I am afforded an opportunity to have both OSes every year. I always give each their due diligence and props. I was on a 5S, went to the Note 3, and now I'm on the Nexus 5. Both have their advantages and quirks. I couldn't be happier with this Nexus though. Ideally, this is how every phone would be.

Just like xbox vs ps

cannon vs nikon

what ever...

Not me. I am afforded an opportunity to have both OSes every year. I always give each their due diligence and props. I was on a 5S, went to the Note 3, and now I'm on the Nexus 5. Both have their advantages and quirks. I couldn't be happier with this Nexus though. Ideally, this is how every phone would be.
We're in the same boat.. Went from 5s to note 3 to nexus 5 and happy.

I still have my iPhone 5 that I occasionally use as well. I didn't bother keeping the 5s cause to myself the 5 and it were so similar I'd just sell the 5s since I can rape someone with the price at the time.

Last edited:
Bashed Apple for years after switching my 3GS to Android and the Note 1 & 2.....Got a 64GB 5S and I can't see myself going back to Android in the near future.

The new hardware, iOS and iTunes has won me over.

A 4.7 inch 5S would be a perfect device aside from a few niggling software issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom