iPhone 6

What updates or additions to the phone do you want to see on the new iphone?

Apple doesn't usually come up with unrealistic updates like most ppl in these threads are anticipating.

Last edited:
I still have the 5 I hate the battery my phone dies at like 40% sometimes it sucks. They better perfect it on this one it's about time they make a better battery

Thought it was just me.

I'll be at like 38% and if I open the camera app, the battery automatically dies. :smh:

planned obsolescence

consumers stay :smh:
busnesses stay :smokin

This. Every year they got you looking at a 500-600 piece of equipment like it isnt good enough. :smh:

I'm an Android head but if this drops in a 4.7" screen. Im jumping ship to iOS.

:frown:

Dang. Taking your talents to Apple, huh? You're gonna do us like that?

SPURRIER_RAGE.gif

I AM DISSAPOINT

Last edited:
I'm glad i never suffered those instantaneous phone deaths, what we need is a front facing flash, not to bright. Other than that, i really don't need anymore phone updates other than a clear dock

SMH everyone made it such a big deal to make a bigger screen that all OP's post had was info about a bigger screen.

Nobody cares about processor / software / battery / cellular / camera anymore? I know it's really early but Is a screen size seriously such a big issue that the next generation of an iPhone will be revolved around the size of its screen? Android could probably release a phone w/ the power of a Gameboy Color, charge $400 for it, but if it had a 6 inch screen it would sell like crazy.

I have a 5S, and this screen size up from my 4S is pretty good but looking at the Galaxy Note 3's that everyone is picking up makes me laugh.

Bought a brand new refurbished iPhone 5 off eBay and love it. Saved my upgrade too
pimp.gif
 Looks like I'll have to go with the large screen iPhone...if it ever happens. Haha.

I read from Macrumors that the camera will still be 8mp and will have better image stabilization. Are you iPhone heads okay with that?

Upgrading to it 1st day.

This 5 battery is God awful. Only thing stopping me from throwing it at a wall is this Mophie case. Lifesaver.

I am with you all. They need to improve that battery life.
I would highly reccomend buying a battery case. 

The iphone's battery lasts about a day for most people. 

So, how much more can the battery improve than that?

Google "best iphone 5s battery cases," then pick the one that suits your needs.

A good one should be able to last your an extra day without having to recharge.

gonna ride it out with this 4 until it goes up on me.

playin keep up with the jones' aint my thing, plus i never utilize all the functions of these ultra phones.

gimme itunes and im str8.

i'll have a 6 once the 8 or 9 is out. lol hey, it'll be new to ME... *shrugs*

If i could keep my jailbroken iphone 4s forever i would. The thing is the best phone ever to me. I hate bigger screens. I work out with my phone. I don't want a giant screen then i have to have to carry around 2 devices...im not slapping a 4.7 inch phone to my arm to run/lift.

Waits for iphone mini :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: Give me a 4S....more storage better battery and LTE....im good....don't even care about the camera and my processor is fine....just leave my jailbreak alone thanks

Just keep that 4s and use as your music player for the gym and then the bigger screen can be your go to when out and about. :D

If you're tired of your 5/5S. How would a bigger screen be any better? It means you're really bored with iOS, and that part isn't changing much.

Also I doubt the battery life would be any, if much better with a bigger screen.

I like the screen size, because it makes it more portable for me at the gym. Having a mini tablet makes up for it's lack of screen size.

Last edited:
This. Every year they got you looking at a 500-600 piece of equipment like it isnt good enough. :smh:
Dang. Taking your talents to Apple, huh? You're gonna do us like that?

SPURRIER_RAGE.gif

I AM DISSAPOINT

I need to try something new. Plus I have an Apple ecosystem in my house, so all that's missing now is an iPhone.

There's tons of Android apps that can work with it. But it aint the same feel...

We'll see how this goes.. I currently have a iPhone 5 with Verizon and my upgrade is in may of this year... After seeing the Galaxy Note 3, I fell in love with the size of the screen and the features that phone provides. For real, I love my iPhone 5(my first iphone), but I've come to realize that the phone is really limited as far as features. The fact that it is simple and relatively fast is cool, but it's noting really mind blowing. If the iPhone 6 doesn't have anything worth getting, I'll just get the Samsung galaxy note 4 whenever it releases. It seemed like Samsung really got Apple on the limb with these phones and apple got to catch up, which used to be the other way around a few years ago..

Last edited:
Apple is still killing the game. For everyone who complains about the "simplicity and lack of features" there's 2 that love it.

I still love iOS and a bigger screen would make me happy. Considering I'm selling my phone for the price I bought it for every year makes me happy as well.

Back
Top Bottom