Instant 1 million dollars vs. 50% chance of 100 million

yea but that money your making your spending on bills and necessities, this is free money WHILE your still working...

Bills and necessities wouldn't even put a minor dent into my pockets when I'm already making a huge salary. Of course the guaranteed 1 million would be great, but it is attainable therefore it wouldn't be the better option when you're able to win 100m @ 50%.

yea but that money your making your spending on bills and necessities, this is free money WHILE your still working...

Bills and necessities wouldn't even put a minor dent into my pockets when I'm already making a huge salary. Of course the guaranteed 1 million would be great, but it is attainable therefore it wouldn't be the better option when you're able to win 100m @ 50%.

so you well off right now? if so then i can kinda understand..

Green button is more fun. Why are you guys being all practical about a hypothetical question? Stop thinking about losing the $100 mil and start thinking about winning it!

Last edited:
Green button is more fun. Why are you guys being all practical about a hypothetical question? Stop thinking about losing the $100 mil and start thinking about winning it!

why would you not be practical when something involves a 7 digit number

I think ill take the chance at 100 million. I could make a mil in a couple of years through my career, so a million wouldnt really change much. But 100 million!! I could have my mother quit her job and send her off somewhere real nice. Bout to flip a coin and see what happens... Tails-100 Million, Heads-Im dead

Tails baby! Yea ill take my chance :nthat:

Last edited:
Give me the million. Just find me a high stakes poker table and it would be just the same as hitting that green button.

red, i don't trust my luck enough
frown.gif

Let me know if you have a million before you say a million it's nothing.

I'll take a million please.

Last edited:
one mil. I'm not even sure what to do with 100 mil, but I do know I would not risk losing a mil.

Red. I'd take the million (600k after taxes) and invest it in my company. I'd be able to quit my day job and do what I enjoy for a living. No brainer.

Back
Top Bottom