Inside the New Ku Klux Klan

Feel sorry for these losers who have no life and still wear those stupid robes. Face it we have a black president and there is nothing you can do about it. Stay down south because in California we don't tolerate that ****.

your crazy, there are skinheads in SoCal especially in Santa Clarita.

Isn't this old news? I would've swore I seen a piece on this years ago about the neo nazis being lobbyists, donating money to campaigns, etc. The practice of the racism didn't go away, it just adapted to the new climate of society.

They look silly in their bright white robes with their beat up Reeboks poking out from under.

I heard they run pretty deep in the bay area as well. Castro Valley is notorious for these kkk gatherings.

"I got seven Mac 11's, about eight 38's, nine 9's, ten Mac-10s... "

but nah seriously, I currently live smack dab in Charleston, SC (I KNOW plenty of KKK gatherings go down around here because people ride around with NOBAMA & Confederate flags/stickers all over their pickup trucks; alot of self-proclaimed "redneck bars" here too. SC def has segregated areas around Charleston, Hanahan, & Summerville) and ride around with a Glock 9 (extra clip in my trunk). I dare ANY of those clowns in this video to run up on me with their burning cross & hood on. I won't even fire a warning shot.

Don't start no s***, won't be no s***

Last edited:
Sad stuff, but it will never go completely away. This is a reason I do not see myself ever living down south. I do know it is everywhere but I think the ignorance there is a bit higher, and blatant.

^ as a person originally from Cali living in the south now, it is DEF higher and VERY blatant (at times). almost got in a fistfight @ my old job cuz another worker kept calling me "boy" (mind you we ALL wore ID badges with our name/face on them) thinking the s*** was funny :smh:

God I can't wait to move out this s***hole

Last edited:
^ as a person originally from Cali living in the south now, it is DEF higher and VERY blatant (at times). almost got in a fistfight @ my old job cuz another worker kept calling me "boy" (mind you we ALL wore ID badges with our name/face on them) thinking the s*** was funny
mean.gif

God I can't wait to move out this s***hole
That boy thing is hard to establish. It could be in a friendly manner(southern black ppl called me boy all the time at work)

however, its also can be used in a old slavery manner.

dudes must live in the backwoods, I lived in Savannah and back in Atlanta and never been called boy. Always been addressed as sir or my name.

he better not show his 11yr daughter. He know us "n****s" will sick Lil Reese and OTF on them HAHAHaa

That boy thing is hard to establish. It could be in a friendly manner(southern black ppl called me boy all the time at work)

however, its also can be used in a old slavery manner.

An old old white lady called me boy one time. I stone faced her and her daughter corrected her.
Thing is she was so friendly and she apologized after he daughter corrected her.
I knew she didn't mean any harm so I didn't trip.

Awesome, where do i sign up?
KIDDING
Nothing bothers me more than racism . I wish all these dumbass incest ***** would all get an education and actually surround themselves with different ethnic groups. . Maybe then they could change their views.

I don't even know why they're being covered. Are there any notable criminal acts they've performed in recent memory? It doesn't seem much separates them from an angry person who decides to spread hate messages online.

Oh, people need to stop with their vague statements that something is "about to go down." :lol:

Last edited:
The KKK is all over this country. My friend just got out of the Army and said that all of the branches of military are filled with KKK members and other types of racist people. Supposedly a lot of them are joining now so they can get training because they're preparing themselves for some race war.

Did y'all watch the full thing, all 4 parts? That **** is disgusting. That some of them try to initially act in denial of being racist, "I guess you can say I'm a bigot", as if that justifies their stance until they get called out on how their actions & words show otherwise is absurd. Then once they get going, it all comes out. The wizard dude in Mississippi even admits his hatred for the government due to his military service but focuses on black people. Because there's now one black man and a small amount otherwise with power in gov't? I have a feeling his issues date back way further and he's looking for an excuse.

I have NO respect for any of them but even less for those that wear the hood to protect their identity. If you're that firm in your beliefs and hatred that you're a part of the KKK, openly demonstrate and don't hold back with your hatred, don't be a coward. You're going to hide behind something to protect yourself but want to negatively impact the lives of others, even talking about race wars? Be about that life and see how people react when they know the real you.

"I got seven Mac 11's, about eight 38's, nine 9's, ten Mac-10s... "
but nah seriously, I currently live smack dab in Charleston, SC (I KNOW plenty of KKK gatherings go down around here because people ride around with NOBAMA & Confederate flags/stickers all over their pickup trucks; alot of self-proclaimed "redneck bars" here too. SC def has segregated areas around Charleston, Hanahan, & Summerville) and ride around with a Glock 9 (extra clip in my trunk). I dare ANY of those clowns in this video to run up on me with their burning cross & hood on. I won't even fire a warning shot.
Don't start no s***, won't be no s***

Word! I'm in Charleston too but born and raised. This dude is telling the truth but it has gotten 10x's better around here believe it or not. The rednecks definitely know what area to pull that crap in though cause too many hoods in Charleston for them to be extra blatant with it

Back
Top Bottom