Inside the New Ku Klux Klan

Slept with a Klan chapter leader's daughter before, she straight up told me she wanted to experience sex with a *n-word* so that she'd better understand "them". 

I was 19 she was 22-23 if I remember, possible older so I was in the frame of mind to where I thought it was a victory for me. If I knew what I know now I'd be disgusted at my actions.

The whole ride from the club where I met her to the hotel she used the n-word about 30 times CASUALLY as if I wasn't African-American. She didn't use it during the sex though, she hugged me in her sleep the whole night wearing my shirt. She was from a small town, so when she got home later that day I told her lose my number, 

How did she even approach you? How'd she look?

Where was this? 

I STILL don't know how to feel about the experience.  

I don't believe you. LOL

YOU KNOW you wanted to tear those guts up with the fierceness of Malcolm and Martin. >D

All of this :lol: :lol: And yes, how did she look, and what lead up to it?

Don't start no s***, won't be no s***

Being anti obama or even waving the confederate flag doesn't equal being apart of the KKK.

It depends on where you are located really. And more often than not, if you are waving one and you're not apart of the KKK, your ideas aren't much different from theirs.

Last edited:
Don't start no s***, won't be no s***
Being anti obama or even waving the confederate flag doesn't equal being apart of the KKK.
It depends on where you are located really. And more often than not, if you are waving one and you're not apart of the KKK, your ideas aren't much different from theirs.
Its hard to believe, but there are many non-racist (well not THAT racist) people who embrace the confederate flag. To them its REALLY culture. 

^Oh yea I definitely believe that cause I've seen it here and there myself. They see it as southern pride and nothing else, which is alright. It's just that seems to be less of them and more of the ones who use it as a shield for their bigotry.

Slept with a Klan chapter leader's daughter before, she straight up told me she wanted to experience sex with a *n-word* so that she'd better understand "them". 

I was 19 she was 22-23 if I remember, possible older so I was in the frame of mind to where I thought it was a victory for me. If I knew what I know now I'd be disgusted at my actions.

The whole ride from the club where I met her to the hotel she used the n-word about 30 times CASUALLY as if I wasn't African-American. She didn't use it during the sex though, she hugged me in her sleep the whole night wearing my shirt. She was from a small town, so when she got home later that day I told her lose my number, 

Should've creampied.

My bad,  internet speed upgrade, took forever 

Without exaggerating she looked like Anne Lynn McCord, only more bustier and more behind about Khloe's build.. I didn't take pictures, but my boy recorded the call of her getting back home and me telling her I felt degraded and wish I could take back what happened. She was PISSED. My boy said he still has it on a CD somewhere, but since he moved it's hard to find all his items from 7-8 years ago. But he says he definitely didn't throw it away. We joked about it last week actually. 
laugh.gif

The story, I used to work in club management and she was with a group celebrating, believe Med school or something. I was conversating with mutual guest and they were all "funny" about making sure she didn't get a chance to speak to me (I know now why). So she starts getting political and I couldn't help but shut her down with a little 2 year degree education (at the time). She was like "you're cute, not that many "n-words" where I live, matter of fact none at all" .
People started leaving as if I was gonna go into black rage, I wanted to but didn't. I replied "That's strange I don't see any around here either, you seem like an expert on N-words though, I know you're here with the group but are you getting your degree too"?  She said  "funny, I'm not an expert at all never touched, hugged, kissed or  eff'd one". I was thinking this b----, but what the hell I'm drunk let me entertain her BS.

People were like is he flirting with her? We talked for about 45mins and I took the group to VIP, she told me about her dad and stuff, it had to be true because the group was still kinda on edge she was gonna blow it and ruin their rep at that club.

Then she hit me with it, we started making out right there in the club, then when it was time to go people were like "YOU guys are leaving"?  She's like "yeah, first time for everything, I'm riding the BUCK tonight" I was secretly thinking like
indifferent.gif
 I'm tearing a hole through your white behind when we get to the hotel".

The whole trip she's like N this, N that, effin N ****, effin N music, "you're a cute n----"

I broke this girl apart until like 5-6am, she hugged all on me in my undershirt, next morning she said she wanted to stay another night in town, the sex was good but I was kinda digusted at what I'd done. I gave her a kiss goodbye and she said she'd like to see me the next weekend, I said okay.

I told my boy and he thought it was hilarious, my boss who was Filipino called me laughing hysterically cause he knew she was a racist because him and the staff had problems before with some of them, everyone found it funny. So I called her and she's like I really like you and I hope I didn't offend you blah blah blah, I wanna see you again. I just had a moment where my inner Kunta Kinte kicked in and just told her about her behavior and said I didn't want to have anything to do with her, consider herself lucky. Last thing I remember is my boy busting out laughing, and her saying you "A-hole blah blah" and I deaded the call. 
mean.gif

Wasn't one of my proudest moments, still don't know how I'm supposed to feel.

Should've creampied.
laugh.gif
 I did 
devil.gif

Last edited:

Without exaggerating she looked like Anne Lynn McCord, only more bustier and more behind about Khloe's build.. I didn't take pictures, but my boy recorded the call of her getting back home and me telling her I felt degraded and wish I could take back what happened. She was PISSED. My boy said he still has it on a CD somewhere, but since he moved it's hard to find all his items from 7-8 years ago. But he says he definitely didn't throw it away. We joked about it last week actually. :lol:

View media item 120278

The story, I used to work in club management and she was with a group celebrating, believe Med school or something. I was conversating with mutual guest and they were all "funny" about making sure she didn't get a chance to speak to me (I know now why). So she starts getting political and I couldn't help but shut her down with a little 2 year degree education (at the time). She was like "you're cute, not that many "n-words" where I live, matter of fact none at all" .

People started leaving as if I was gonna go into black rage, I wanted to but didn't. I replied "That's strange I don't see any around here either, you seem like an expert on N-words though, I know you're here with the group but are you getting your degree too"?  She said  "funny, I'm not an expert at all never touched, hugged, kissed or  eff'd one". I was thinking this b----, but what the hell I'm drunk let me entertain her BS.

People were like is he flirting with her? We talked for about 45mins and I took the group to VIP, she told me about her dad and stuff, it had to be true because the group was still kinda on edge she was gonna blow it and ruin their rep at that club.

Then she hit me with it, we started making out right there in the club, then when it was time to go people were like "YOU guys are leaving"?  She's like "yeah, first time for everything, I'm riding the BUCK tonight" I was secretly thinking like:stoneface:  I'm tearing a hole through your white behind when we get to the hotel".

The whole trip she's like N this, N that, effin N ****, effin N music, "you're a cute n----"

I broke this girl apart until like 5-6am, she hugged all on me in my undershirt, next morning she said she wanted to stay another night in town, the sex was good but I was kinda digusted at what I'd done. I gave her a kiss goodbye and she said she'd like to see me the next weekend, I said okay.

I told my boy and he thought it was hilarious, my boss who was Filipino called me laughing hysterically cause he knew she was a racist because him and the staff had problems before with some of them, everyone found it funny. So I called her and she's like I really like you and I hope I didn't offend you blah blah blah, I wanna see you again. I just had a moment where my inner Kunta Kinte kicked in and just told her about her behavior and said I didn't want to have anything to do with her, consider herself lucky. Last thing I remember is my boy busting out laughing, and her saying you "A-hole blah blah" and I deaded the call. :smh:

Should've creampied.

:lol:  I did :evil:

....and this is what the hate is really about. The BBC.

Blah blah these crackers can run around in robes and burn crosses all they want it's a new day, run up on me with the foolishness and I'll lay you down. Point blank.
Nothing but a bunch of defects that can't accept reality and or mentally ******ed.

reported to the mods for racist remarks

Blah blah these crackers can run around in robes and burn crosses all they want it's a new day, run up on me with the foolishness and I'll lay you down. Point blank.
Nothing but a bunch of defects that can't accept reality and or mentally ******ed.
Oh word? You should edit that asap.

That's one of the more interesting stories I've read on here in some time

Don't think you can blame her on using the n-word though. That's the type of environment she was raised in

Without exaggerating she looked like Anne Lynn McCord, only more bustier and more behind about Khloe's build.. I didn't take pictures, but my boy recorded the call of her getting back home and me telling her I felt degraded and wish I could take back what happened. She was PISSED. My boy said he still has it on a CD somewhere, but since he moved it's hard to find all his items from 7-8 years ago. But he says he definitely didn't throw it away. We joked about it last week actually. :lol:

View media item 120278

Then she hit me with it, we started making out right there in the club, then when it was time to go people were like "YOU guys are leaving"?  She's like "yeah, first time for everything, I'm riding the BUCK tonight" I was secretly thinking like:stoneface:  I'm tearing a hole through your white behind when we get to the hotel".

I told my boy and he thought it was hilarious, my boss who was Filipino called me laughing hysterically cause he knew she was a racist because him and the staff had problems before with some of them, everyone found it funny. So I called her and she's like I really like you and I hope I didn't offend you blah blah blah, I wanna see you again. I just had a moment where my inner Kunta Kinte kicked in and just told her about her behavior and said I didn't want to have anything to do with her, consider herself lucky. Last thing I remember is my boy busting out laughing, and her saying you "A-hole blah blah" and I deaded the call. :smh:

:lol:  I did :evil:

you shouldve tried to convert ol girl...bet she wouldve fell in love with you.

Last edited:
These people are so foolish :lol: that's my reaction to watching that video, like its 2012 they just look like complete idiots...its disgusting the things they have done in the past 100 yrs, but they don't intimidate anyone if anything THEY are the definition of cowards smh

you shouldve tried to convert ol girl...bet she wouldve fell in love with you.
Why? I'd rather her live in the reality of free will, which is what led to the tryst to begin with. Manipulation is just that manipulation, which is probably why she grew up the way she did. 

"If we do not protect our race... they're going to destroy it"

Interesting concept.

I like their new direction

Since their for god, I'm blk and were for the same cause.

Where do I sign up?

Last edited:

You're lucky you weren't being set up.

this! could have found yourself balls deep in some discrimination and BAM! door knocked down surrounded by bedsheets and shotguns....and a noose.

Back
Top Bottom