Inside Miami's Luxury Car Hustle

Zimmerman is out there living scared and reckless.

If I remember correctly some old dude got into an altercation with GZ on the highway and actually fired shots at him but missed.

Big gangsters like lil rabbit lil rabbit and numbah1grimey numbah1grimey need to pause the Pastor Troy internet impersonations and handle it.

Let me run into him and have an altercation i won't miss >D

Classics sounds like every southern city back in the day :lol:

yup but let my peeps from texas give you their take :lol:

Miami is nice to go down there for a couple days to chill on the beach and hit a club or two. Being up north its nice to go down there to get away from the cold.

I don't really care about who is fronting and stuff, I just find that funny and laugh at the people that look silly trying to front.

Tampa 813 is my stomping grounds love my city. Best city in FL. But we are experiencing a high influx of transplants. Traffic is getting horrible and rent is skyrocketing and they are gentrifying the downtown area. I own a home so rent is not an issue anymore tho.
What makes South Fla, South Fla has steadily crept its way north through the years. I started going to Ft. Lauderdale in 1980 as a kid. No sidewalks on the beach. Just gravel to the grass to the sand. Pull up to the grass and park. Was all retirees and most were Jewish. Hispanics were not around like they are now in the 954. The Everglades were the Everglades, not subdivisions of houses.
All that has changed...lol. Movement has hit WPB and beyond and up the Gulf coast as well. Miami at that time was rough. Not the playground of South Beach or the malls of Aventura. City was filthy. Still love visiting there. Wife's family is still there. When we go down to visit I still love it. Make no mistake Miami demands its pound of flesh if you want to look like you an apex predator.

Man, I'm in Miami right now and that video made me want to rent an exotic, lol, waste of $ though. Too much traffic out here to have fun with it.

Wish basketball was on or the Dolphins had a home game. Most excitement I had today was eating at Waffle house.

I also went to the dj khaled restaurant paid like 20 bucks for a shrimp meal that came with like 5 shrimp but i can for sure say when i left there i was like never will i come back.

man i would rate jupiter florida better than miami even some areas in Floribama :lol:

Bro that restaurant is wack AF. Got a local hood spot that's killing them without the hype and price. I feel like if you're over 25 you're not missing anything in Miami. I much rather go to FTL than Miami any day. Wynwood, Miami is cool but that's about it.

Last edited:
What makes South Fla, South Fla has steadily crept its way north through the years. I started going to Ft. Lauderdale in 1980 as a kid. No sidewalks on the beach. Just gravel to the grass to the sand. Pull up to the grass and park. Was all retirees and most were Jewish. Hispanics were not around like they are now in the 954. The Everglades were the Everglades, not subdivisions of houses.
All that has changed...lol. Movement has hit WPB and beyond and up the Gulf coast as well. Miami at that time was rough. Not the playground of South Beach or the malls of Aventura. City was filthy. Still love visiting there. Wife's family is still there. When we go down to visit I still love it. Make no mistake Miami demands its pound of flesh if you want to look like you an apex predator.

Yup it started creeping north over time. Miami was and is still known to be the port of florida. Alot of stuff comes thru there from culture to people and drugs. I consider fort lauderdale to be miami its only like a 30 min drive :lol:. But the vibe in FTL is better tho i would rather go there than miami

Bro that restaurant is wack AF. Got a local hood spot that's killing them without the hype and price. I feel like if you're over 25 you're not missing nothing in Miami. I much rather go to FTL than Miami any day. Wynwood, Miami is cool but that's about it.

Thanks for letting me kno after the fact :lol: jk

Yup it started creeping north over time. Miami was and is still known to be the port of florida. Alot of stuff comes thru there from culture to people and drugs. I consider fort lauderdale to be miami its only like a 30 min drive :lol:. But the vibe in FTL is better tho i would rather go there than miami

Thanks for letting me kno after the fact :lol: jk
For sure. Just saying at one time there was a clear delineation between FTL and MIA. Not anymore. Inlaws live right in the middle. Can tell no difference going either way, north or south.

Yet you you wanna get discounts & support the common street thief. Foh broke boy.:lol:

I’m Ballin way too hard in my mind to give af about them corporations and ****. You brought up some **** that had nothing to do with my initial statement. Get out of here broke boy. Sit down and twiddle ya thumbs or some ****.:rofl:

Damn dudes calling me broke boy. Idk how to respond to that because I’m not “broke boy.” Or w/e. I’m sure I have more money than you just by the way you’re talking.

You pretty much said the same thing from the last post, so no need for me to say anymore.

Let's cool it on the back and forth personal stuff. Plenty of topics in this thread to comment on.

Damn dudes calling me broke boy. Idk how to respond to that because I’m not “broke boy.” Or w/e. I’m sure I have more money than you just by the way you’re talking.

You pretty much said the same thing from the last post, so no need for me to say anymore.

Blah blah blah. Keep it moving. Go that way.:emoji_point_right:

I'm trying to think of the right word to describe this mentality of looking down more on scammers than you would a drug dealer.

It's like a compartmentalized arrogance.
"I don't pay child support but at least i don't beat my kids'
"I beat my kids but at least i don't sexually abuse them'
"I sexually abuse my kids but at least i feed them and haven't killed them'

Humans are good at rationalizing anything.

I get what rabbit is saying though. Drug dealers prey on people's illicit addiction, which is heartless. Kinda unnecessary to compare the two though.

I get what dude in the video was saying about Banks ripping people off though.

Money is just the worst thing ever invented. The fact that your worthiness to exist is literally quantifiable is disturbing.

If you scamming, you ain’t WORK for or earn it. PERIOD.

A good percentage of my cousins have done fraud, and they are insecure and physically lazy. Some are in federal prison right now, crying, begging for commissary, etc. begging for leniency and whatnot

Not to mention having to pay back $100,000+ in restitution...

After my older cousin jumped out of prison, he came and worked with me and my dad, on his construction business.

He’s 36 years old. Dude sat in the truck, on his phone, or complained daily. He acted like h*** everyday.

I scolded and chastised the man so bad once, he went and sat in the work truck.

Most these dudes ain’t scamming corporations. They’re scamming the average, everyday working class person. Stealing tax returns, stealing from older people.

Now, if you’re stealing from people who are already crooks, that’s fine.

But stealing from working class people? Flossing with other people’s hard earned money or pocessions, you a lame and I don’t respect you.

I will wipe my Rottweilers menstral fluids on you. Then, make her piss and deficate on you.

If you scamming, you ain’t WORK for or earn it. PERIOD.

A good percentage of my cousins have done fraud, and they are insecure and physically lazy. Some are in federal prison right now, crying, begging for commissary, etc. begging for leniency and whatnot

Not to mention having to pay back $100,000+ in restitution...

After my older cousin jumped out of prison, he came and worked with me and my dad, on his construction business.

He’s 36 years old. Dude sat in the truck, on his phone, or complained daily. He acted like h*** everyday.

I scolded and chastised the man so bad once, he went and sat in the car.

Most these dudes ain’t scamming corporations. They’re scamming the average, everyday working class person. Stealing tax returns, stealing from older people.

Now, if you’re stealing from people who are already crooks, that’s fine.

But stealing from working class people? Flossing with other people’s hard earned money or professions, you a lame and I don’t respect you.

I will wipe my Rottweilers menstral fluids on you. Then, make her piss and deficate on you.

I knew it was you Ty. Dads business. Long time no see.

Back
Top Bottom