Inside Miami's Luxury Car Hustle

without doing research i can tell you true Floridians are outnumbered by transplants. Hence it being called the retirement state

without doing research i can tell you true Floridians are outnumbered by transplants. Hence it being called the retirement state
I was born in Jersey but I moved to Florida in ‘93 so I consider myself a Floridian. I hopped of the porch here.

I was born in Jersey but I moved to Florida in ‘93 so I consider myself a Floridian. I hopped of the porch here.

nothing wrong with that, i meet a lot of people from Paterson and up north who moved to FL. Just like we have a big hispanic population who moves from the Caribbean. Florida has a lot of people from different backgrounds. I understand why people are drawn to this state.

yup im done with miami every time i went i had a bad experience. I find it funny when i meet people who never been and want to go so bad because all they know about miami is what they see in the movies and on tv the glorified south beach version.

I also went to the dj khaled restaurant paid like 20 bucks for a shrimp meal that came with like 5 shrimp but i can for sure say when i left there i was like never will i come back.

man i would rate jupiter florida better than miami even some areas in Floribama :lol:
If you not trying to club and want a more low key vibe you can def have a good weekend in Tampa/St Pete n Orlando ...I try to hit up Tampa once a year, mess with the beaches n interesting bars they got down there...Got the Cuban mamis too :pimp:

Ain’t too pressed for Miami

He brought up intelligence when half the student body at Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Wisconsin...

THEY ALL DO DRUGS! Coke, pills, meth, etc

:rofl::lol::rofl:

I brought up intelligence because what your boy was saying contained an alarmingly high level of ignorance and another poster implied that his comments were consistent with someone being from Florida.

Keep up, man.

If you not trying to club and want a more low key vibe you can def have a good weekend in Tampa/St Pete n Orlando ...I try to hit up Tampa once a year, mess with the beaches n interesting bars they got down there...Got the Cuban mamis too :pimp:

Ain’t too pressed for Miami

Tampa 813 is my stomping grounds love my city. Best city in FL. But we are experiencing a high influx of transplants. Traffic is getting horrible and rent is skyrocketing and they are gentrifying the downtown area. I own a home so rent is not an issue anymore tho.

Came in here for da swiping cat DZ. Have been reading all the ignorance in the past couple of pages. I been on both sides of the track, doin dirt was fun but I sat down and did the math, I'd rather spend six years in higher education to get the job i want making the money i was making doin work with no chances of getting plucked than have to look over my shoulder the rest of my life slip up and do 10 years upstate. I done seen my bruhs with 30k in the shoeboxes just to get plucked by the alphabet boys. They all came home broken, no bread no fam and opps still waiting for them. Yall seem like yall got yall minds set on being street mfs but remember there's an end game to everything.

Kinfolk Kinfolk Well you definitely not living it up like us Floridians. U mad doggie?

I've been to Miami, Orlando, and Tallahassee.

Trust me, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Floridians are a different breed.

None of you have served vigilante justice on George Zimmerman's head...so I'm disappointed in all of yous.

Tampa 813 is my stomping grounds love my city. Best city in FL. But we are experiencing a high influx of transplants. Traffic is getting horrible and rent is skyrocketing and they are gentrifying the downtown area. I own a home so rent is not an issue anymore tho.
Yea I just like the laid back vibe n low cost of everything there but def was a ton of construction going on downtown...n across the bridge in St.Pete even more chill , I got a lil shorty there that always got me by the water and sippin wine at some rooftop :lol:

And I always wondered do ppl from the other parts of Florida go to Miami like that or is it one of those things where you go a couple times early in life and that’s it ? Never meet too many ppl from like Jax or Tallahassee etc when you down there

That’s a broke boy mentality.

I rather pay full price legitimately than to try and cut corners in a dishonest manner. That’s why I be giving boosters the side eye like “Naw *****, keep that ****.” I don’t want any bad karma coming my way on account of me supporting someone who may have potentially killed someone in order to obtain stolen property. I may have to pay more, but that money is gonna comeback to me regardless for doing it the right way.

Possibly the dumbest post I’ve read on NT yet.

You have a problem with people stealing from these large corporations who rule the world? Who have these factory workers overseas treated like slaves? The same ones who invest in the cheap prison labor? The same ones who overprice all of their items? FOH. These are horrible companies with no moral values. **** them.

Now if you’re stealing from a individual than yes I can understand because I wouldn’t do it either.

Anyone who says “broke boy mentality...” is automatically broke to me and corny. You get no respect from me moving forward.

I've been to Miami, Orlando, and Tallahassee.

Trust me, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Floridians are a different breed.

None of you have served vigilante justice on George Zimmerman's head...so I'm disappointed in all of yous.

Im sad no one went after GZ either and he talking reckless :frown: but in that Pac thread everyone saying he got knocked off because he was reckless. Maybe because we in a new age? IDK.

Yea I just like the laid back vibe n low cost of everything there but def was a ton of construction going on downtown...n across the bridge in St.Pete even more chill , I got a lil shorty there that always got me by the water and sippin wine at some rooftop :lol:

And I always wondered do ppl from the other parts of Florida go to Miami like that or is it one of those things where you go a couple times early in life and that’s it ? Never meet too many ppl from like Jax or Tallahassee etc when you down there

I used to go to the Classics in Miami when i was a youngin don't know if you know what that is but to paint a picture everyone used to bring out there candy paint old schools with themes like reese's, capt'n crunch, amscot cashing checks everyday :lol: on 22's 24's and than it turned into a competiton on who could ride on the biggest rims, and don't get me started on the band competitions joints were lit :pimp:. But real floridians only go to miami maybe a couple times and thats it miami is a tourist trap. Real floridians know there is more to Florida than just miami.

Im sad no one went after GZ either and he talking reckless :frown: but in that Pac thread everyone saying he got knocked off because he was reckless. Maybe because we in a new age? IDK.

I used to go to the Classics in Miami when i was a youngin don't know if you know what that is but to paint a picture everyone used to bring out there candy paint old schools with themes like reese's, capt'n crunch, amscot cashing checks everyday :lol: on 22's 24's and than it turned into a competiton on who could ride on the biggest rims, and don't get me started on the band competitions joints were lit :pimp:. But real floridians only go to miami maybe a couple times and thats it miami is a tourist trap. Real floridians know there is more to Florida than just miami.
Classics sounds like every southern city back in the day :lol:

Zimmerman is out there living scared and reckless.

If I remember correctly some old dude got into an altercation with GZ on the highway and actually fired shots at him but missed.

Big gangsters like lil rabbit lil rabbit and @numbah1grimey need to pause the Pastor Troy internet impersonations and handle it.

Possibly the dumbest post I’ve read on NT yet.

You have a problem with people stealing from these large corporations who rule the world? Who have these factory workers overseas treated like slaves? The same ones who invest in the cheap prison labor? The same ones who overprice all of their items? FOH. These are horrible companies with no moral values. **** them.

Now if you’re stealing from a individual than yes I can understand because I wouldn’t do it either.

Anyone who says “broke boy mentality...” is automatically broke to me and corny. You get no respect from me moving forward.

Yet you you wanna get discounts & support the common street thief. Foh broke boy.:lol:

I’m Ballin way too hard in my mind to give af about them corporations and ****. You brought up some **** that had nothing to do with my initial statement. Get out of here broke boy. Sit down and twiddle ya thumbs or some ****.:rofl:

Last edited:
Zimmerman gon get his, God just storing up an astronomical amount of holy wrath for dude. His punishment is definitely on the way.

Back
Top Bottom