Inside Miami's Luxury Car Hustle

How dense are you? :lol:

You can’t possibly compare scamming people out of their rightful property to the selling of drugs to someone who willingly sought out a substance to use. The former is a encroachment on ones rights, the second is the exercise of rights. They are incomparable, iono why you even said that. :lol:

And did you just compare weed to cigarettes? I’m not even gonna engage you buddy. You got that one bro. :lol:

Was it you that admitted to being addicted to Molly earlier?

Yes, now what are you implying?

I was asking for clarification.

I'm not about to sit here and have an imbecilic convo with you about the merits of drug dealers in comparison to others that do harm.

You're pretty much implying that drug dealers are harmless, which could not be further from the truth.

You're gonna side with your dealer because he enables you to feel a stronger connection to Future Hendrix or something along those asinine lines.

If I want to hear somebody sing the praises of drug dealers I'm not gonna come to NikeTalk to do that, I have Spotify for those purposes.

Put your shirt back on.

I was asking for clarification.

I'm not about to sit here and have an imbecilic convo with you about the merits of drug dealers in comparison to others that do harm.

You're pretty much implying that drug dealers are harmless, which could not be further from the truth.

You're gonna side with your dealer because he enables you to feel a stronger connection to Future Hendrix or something along those asinine lines.

If I want to hear somebody sing the praises of drug dealers I'm not gonna come to NikeTalk to do that, I have Spotify for those purposes.

Put your shirt back on.

Now I know you mad at real $treet ***** living a more enjoyable life than you. You mad you gotta clock into work while a $treet ***** gets to sleep in and wait patiently as a consistent steady stream of money comes to him. Get out yo feelings cuh. Weed & Molly ain’t hurting no ****in body. Drug dealers get money & they supply pleasure and satisfaction to those willing to seek it. Go get ya sickly medication from the pharmacy while I have fun with my party drugs forever & all eternity. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Thread fell off the rails

Lived in Miami for 8 years. After getting tired of the nightlife, you explore and find yourself never being in the South Beach area.

City has so much to offer outside of 'South Beach'... when I left was when Wynwood/Midtown starting to pop off and Brickell was continuing to grow

When I hit up the beaches, it was always 71st St and north. So much cleaner and less crowded.

I do miss Le Sandwicherie tho (And LeTub & Chef Creole, outside the beach)

Now I know you mad at real $treet ***** living a more enjoyable life than you. You mad you gotta clock into work while a $treet ***** gets to sleep in and wait patiently as a steady stream of money comes to him. Get out yo feelings cuh. Weed & Molly ain’t hurting no ****in body. Drug dealers get money & they supply pleasure and satisfaction to those willing to seek it. Go get ya sickly medication from the pharmacy while I have fun with my party drugs forever & all eternity. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah you’re from Florida, alright.

Now I know you mad at real $treet ***** living a more enjoyable life than you. You mad you gotta clock into work while a $treet ***** gets to sleep in and wait patiently as a steady stream of money comes to him. Get out yo feelings cuh. Weed & Molly ain’t hurting no ****in body. Drug dealers get money & they supply pleasure and satisfaction to those willing to seek it. Go get ya sickly medication from the pharmacy while I have fun with my party drugs forever & all eternity. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol @ you talking to me like you know anything about my life.

I saw the this dumb post coming from you once you first brought up your molly addiction.

No more of my time will be spent discussing any of this with you.

Good day, sir.

He calls himself “bylebuzma” he’s a phony wannabe blood...

Perpetuating gangbanging :rofl::rofl:

More like laughing at the absurdity of it.

But you're clueless so of course you're gonna assume that I'd be on the internet "perpetuating gangbanging" because thats such a cool thing to do.

He brought up intelligence when half the student body at Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Wisconsin...

THEY ALL DO DRUGS! Coke, pills, meth, etc

:rofl::lol::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom