Inside Miami's Luxury Car Hustle

Like us still buying Micheal Jordan shoes that young black men are killed over and less fortunate black youth are teased and tormented for in the school system and society overall for not being able to attain....meanwhile neither Nike or Jordan gives a damn about dead black men nor what youth are willing to do to acquire such footwear???

All of a sudden NTers on some conscious moral **** huh??
giphy-downsized.gif

Like your government that pushes over the counter, addictive prescription pills? And, the genetically motified foods? And tobacco? Drugs and drug abuse are here to stay. Phuckouttahere with your sob stories. PEOPLE GLORIFY ILLICIT DRUGS IN THIS WORLD. Shut up bro

Sob stories?

Did you completely miss the point?

How about you get outta here trying to preach what crimes are more acceptable to your sensibilities than others?

Are you even comprehending the nonsense that you typed? "I respect drug dealers because at least they're making money off of people's habits. They're ruining people's lives but the actual drug dealer plays NO part in that, he's just providing a means by which some people decide to ruin their lives. No big deal at all. Can't blame them! Those guys are solid! BUT THOSE SCAMMERS? THEY STEAL MONEY and that makes them the lowest common denominator of human scum"

LMAO!!! F*** OUTTA HERE!

Nobody is trying to hear that ******** or your arbitrary moral hierarchy of criminals!

Sob stories?

Did you completely miss the point?

How about you get outta here trying to preach what crimes are more acceptable to your sensibilities than others?

Are you even comprehending the nonsense that you typed? "I respect drug dealers because at least they're making money off of people's habits. They're ruining people's lives but the actual drug dealer plays NO part in that, he's just providing a means by which some people decide to ruin their lives. No big deal at all. Can't blame them! Those guys are solid! BUT THOSE SCAMMERS? THEY STEAL MONEY and that makes them the lowest common denominator of human scum"

LMAO!!! F*** OUTTA HERE!

Nobody is trying to hear that ********!

Imagine someone stealing your life savings, or stealing money from my your account, that you were using to provide for your kids and family.

I had an uncle who overdosed on cocaine. I bet he’d NEVER blame his dealer. He’s going to blame himself.

Dude is in the video snorting cocaine, that’s his choice bruh. Whether he’s predisposed, or not. A crime is a crime. You ain’t mad at your government pushing drugs though. Or tobacco :rofl::lol:

Let’s blame drug dealers. People gone use drugs whether your like it or not. Cry cry cry

If you not gone sell to them, best at believe they gone scour their city, and find it from somebody

Like us still buying Micheal Jordan shoes that young black men are killed over and less fortunate black youth are teased and tormented for in the school system and society overall for not being able to attain....meanwhile neither Nike or Jordan gives a damn about dead black men nor what youth are willing to do to acquire such footwear???

All of a sudden NTers on some conscious moral **** huh??
giphy-downsized.gif

Damn I thought I wrote this. Who you? I’ll beat your *** if I ever make that mistake again.

Imagine someone stealing your life savings, or stealing money from my your account, that you were using to provide for your kids and family.

I had an uncle who overdosed on cocaine. I bet he’d NEVER blame his dealer. He’s going to blame himself.

Dude is in the video snorting cocaine, that’s his choice bruh. Whether he’s predisposed, or not. A crime is a crime. You ain’t mad at your government pushing drugs though. Or tobacco :rofl::lol:

Let’s blame drug dealers. People gone use drugs whether your like it or not. Cry cry cry

Why do you keep bringing up the government as if I'm some ardent supporter of them as a ruling establishment????

I'm talking about the clown sh** you said!

Sorry about your uncle, but weren't you just complaining about what you thought was a sob story? And here you are presenting a personal sob story...

Are you high right now or something?

If you're gonna argue with me at least focus on the main point and stop trying to deflect and act as if I said ANYTHING about tobacco, over the counter medicine or otherwise. I never said anything about that and that is completely irrelevant to what we are talking about.

You want to split hairs and say criminal X is more honorable than criminal Y because criminal X ONLY sells drugs and Criminal Y does something much more deplorable (in your opinion) which is liquidate savings accounts.

I honestly don't care who has your respect among the criminal population. I don't think anybody here does. I was just pointing out how ridiculous you sound trying to make distinctions among people who are going to prison once caught.

Last edited:

If you not gone sell to them, best at believe they gone scour their city, and find it from somebody

All of this. Drug reform should be based on this ideology. I'm gonna get high whether people like it or not. It's my life and I know how to function well on the drugs I consume. I see myself as a responsible drug user.

All of this. Drug reform should be based on this ideology. I'm gonna get high whether people like it or not. It's my life and I know how to function well on the drugs I consume. I see myself as a responsible drug user.

Were you under the influence when you recently got into that car accident earlier this week?

For those of us who dont live anywhere near Miami, can someone please elaborate a little more on the fraud that takes place there? I am reading a lot of people mention fraud, credit card fears, etc.

Any videos, stories, articles to give a little more insight to exactly what this fraud in Miami is like compared to other places?
I genuinely would love to learn more if anyone has any other videos or information to share.

For those of us who dont live anywhere near Miami, can someone please elaborate a little more on the fraud that takes place there? I am reading a lot of people mention fraud, credit card fears, etc.

Any videos, stories, articles to give a little more insight to exactly what this fraud in Miami is like compared to other places?
I genuinely would love to learn more if anyone has any other videos or information to share.

Card crackers are nationwide....and New York probably has a bigger problem with it than Florida.

It would be best to stay out of fast food drive thrus period!!!....these days

Look at these bozos..

The key to having bread is keeping it. Spend as less as you can.

You hustling backwards.

Rule #1 get the cheapest price

That’s a broke boy mentality.

I rather pay full price legitimately than to try and cut corners in a dishonest manner. That’s why I be giving boosters the side eye like “Naw *****, keep that ****.” I don’t want any bad karma coming my way on account of me supporting someone who may have potentially killed someone in order to obtain stolen property. I may have to pay more, but that money is gonna comeback to me regardless for doing it the right way.

Last edited:
Been in South Florida since 94 and I often wonder where is this 'mythical' Miami that everyone talks about. I avoid it like the plague, this video gives you a little insight at what you're dealing with. Far better places in Florida for sure.

yup im done with miami every time i went i had a bad experience. I find it funny when i meet people who never been and want to go so bad because all they know about miami is what they see in the movies and on tv the glorified south beach version.

I also went to the dj khaled restaurant paid like 20 bucks for a shrimp meal that came with like 5 shrimp but i can for sure say when i left there i was like never will i come back.

man i would rate jupiter florida better than miami even some areas in Floribama :lol:

That’s a broke boy mentality.

I rather pay full price legitimately than to try and cut corners in a dishonest manner. That’s why I be giving boosters the side eye like naw “*****, keep that ****.” I don’t want any bad karma coming my way on account of me supporting someone who may have potentially killed someone in order to obtain stolen property. I may have to pay more, but that money is gonna comeback to me regardless for doing it the right way.

I'm trying to think of the right word to describe this mentality of looking down more on scammers than you would a drug dealer.

I have a word in mind, but it has such a negative connotation and my intention is not to offend you personally...it's a critique of that mindset.

The word I'm looking for would describe your circumstances and surroundings that led you to the conclusion that it's productive/makes sense to formulate the opinion that scammers, among all criminals, are somehow the worst.

It's like when Weed smokers say "I can't stand people that smoke cigarettes! But who tryna match this blunt?"

Like are you serious, b?

I'm trying to think of the right word to describe this mentality of looking down more on scammers than you would a drug dealer.

I have a word in mind, but it has such a negative connotation and my intention is not to offend you personally...it's a critique of that mindset.

The word I'm looking for would describe your circumstances and surroundings that led you to the conclusion that it's productive/makes sense to formulate the opinion that scammers, among all criminals, are somehow the worst.

It's like when Weed smokers say "I can't stand people that smoke cigarettes! But who tryna match this blunt?"

Like are you serious, b?

How dense are you? :lol:

You can’t possibly compare scamming people out of their rightful property to the selling of drugs to someone who willingly sought out a substance to use. The former is a encroachment on ones rights, the second is the exercise of rights. They are incomparable, iono why you even said that. :lol:

And did you just compare weed to cigarettes? I’m not even gonna engage you buddy. You got that one bro. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom