Inside Miami's Luxury Car Hustle

Calm down.

That video is about one dude who is fraudulent and played himself and misrepresented a very specific area in Miami.

The comments in here are mild. Maybe two people made a generalization about Miami as a whole.

And those people were addressed obviously.
See what I did there?

And those people were addressed obviously.
See what I did there?

No.

Hilarious people in here judging Miami from their little cheap *** South Beach Memorial Day vacations and never crossed that bridge into our real beautiful multicultural colorful Miami with humble hard working people who never set foot on that beach.
Like stuntin and tryna be in isn't the reason yall flock to Miami Beach.:rofl:
See yall next Memorial Day weekend right??:lol:

Typical NT

You didn’t do anything but cry.

Maybe that’s been their experience in Miami.

They may have crossed that bridge you speak of.

What we both know for sure is that you have no idea if they did or didn’t.

Not everybody is going to speak highly of your city. Too bad.

There’s nothing you can do about it except I guess cry some more.

No.

You didn’t do anything but cry.

Maybe that’s been their experience in Miami.

They may have crossed that bridge you speak of.

What we both know for sure is that you have no idea if they did or didn’t.

Not everybody is going to speak highly of your city. Too bad.

There’s nothing you can do about it except I guess cry some more.

You still talking doe?
I said what I had to say and you still talking...
:lol:

I’ve lived in Hialeah and have friends and family down there. Miami is a great city. Beatiful scenery, beautiful people, great food and music. It’s one of my favorite places on earth, but exponentially more materialistic than anywhere else on the East Coast. This is a generalization but an accurate one (akin to saying “New York has the best pizza”). Most important things for most 20/30 year olds in South Florida are cars, boats, shoes, getting tables at clubs, and posting pictures of vacations on Instagram. This makes it a magnet for frauds who don’t want to participate in real life. Easier to buy a table and car than a house and investment portfolio, and people accept that.

Last edited:
Ive been to miami once for vacation. Its freat the food, the weather, women, locals. I seen a whole bunch of luxury car rental companies near biscayne bay and south beach. Everyone in Miami seems to all drive luxury cars and live in high-rise condos.

Im from nyc and can spot f&f (Frauds & fake) people.

It was paradise on earth dont get me wrong, i fell in love with the warm cool breeze weather but dealing with people who wanted to sell me limo packages and club packages got annoying real quick.

I was able to hit up genuine local establishments and enjoy the limited I had, but the amount of fake people was too damm high.

What makes someone fake for taking a trip to Miami and renting a luxury car for a couple days if they're paying for it out of their own pocket? What makes someone fake for wanting to live in a bit of luxury for a couple days?

haha... Unless you're a mainland asian kid with wealthy parents, its quite hard to believe u own a super car. hahahahaha. Too much wealthy satellite kids in my city thats for sure.

I’ve lived in Hialeah and have friends and family down there. Miami is a great city. Beatiful scenery, beautiful people, great food and music. It’s one of my favorite places on earth, but exponentially more materialistic than anywhere else on the East Coast. This is a generalization but an accurate one (akin to saying “New York has the best pizza”). Most important things for most 20/30 year olds in South Florida are cars, boats, shoes, getting tables at clubs, and posting pictures of vacations on Instagram. This makes it a magnet for frauds who don’t want to participate in real life. Easier to buy a table and car than a house and investment portfolio, and people accept that.

I could have sworn having vitals and breathing air was participating in real life.
Damn...gatekeeping much???

thats miami for you. If it aint the people stunting like they got it like that than its the people on the street pickpocketing scamming and robbing tourist, last time i went to miami had someone break into my car. Don't see why miami is so hyped everything is overpriced to eating out to parking everyone trying to make a dollar off you. Better places in florida.

Been in South Florida since 94 and I often wonder where is this 'mythical' Miami that everyone talks about. I avoid it like the plague, this video gives you a little insight at what you're dealing with. Far better places in Florida for sure.

What makes someone fake for taking a trip to Miami and renting a luxury car for a couple days if they're paying for it out of their own pocket? What makes someone fake for wanting to live in a bit of luxury for a couple days?

This is a good question. Nothing wrong with a nice vacation. I guess it crosses into “fake” or “fraud” territory when you perpetuate it like that’s your life everyday. I think a “fraud” is also someone who buys material things to act like they’ve got cash, while ignoring the necessities of growing up and supporting yourself. While I don’t think home ownership and a retirement account are necessities, I’d say being self sufficient and independent is.

Spotting fakes on social media is kind of like spotting an overweight girl. Every snapshot is a close up of something. You never see the full picture.

Hilarious people in here judging Miami from their little cheap *** South Beach Memorial Day vacations and never crossed that bridge into our real beautiful multicultural colorful Miami with humble hard working people who never set foot on that beach.
Like stuntin and tryna be in isn't the reason yall flock to Miami Beach.:rofl:
See yall next Memorial Day weekend right??:lol:

Typical NT
Even the folks not living the South Beach life under lots of pressure to keep up. But you right it is a beautiful city. Spent two years of my life there and had always planned to end up there permanent. Asked the wife what she thought about it. She said as long as you aren’t counting on our marriage lasting, go right ahead. I respect her too much to put her throughout that stuff. Stayed put. What she was referring to is when you got so many people in one place trying to get their piece of the pie, immigrants, wannabe models, entrepreneurs, everything becomes cutthroat and a competition and people don’t respect lines. This includes marriages, folks life savings, etc.

If it’s LEGITIMATELY your hard earned money. Than it’s respected. I’m 30. Lived in South Florida my whole life.

Went to college in another state, and traveled a few places across the country.

This is the credit card/ID theft/healthcare fraud capital. Again, I respect drug dealers, because atleast their making money off people habits. Not stealing money.

But scammers and frauds? No sir.

I got cousins doing FED time for fraud. They lame.
I got a cousin who did 5 years FED time. He’d been in their radar since 2006. He’s flat BROKE and bitter.

A LOT of people in south Florida are phony. It’s just the reality. We have good people here too.

But fraud is rampant down here. That’s. Just the case

Im from Palm Beach, but i rock with Miami. You'll catch me in nice parts like Bal Harbour. I go to a dope lowkey strip club down there called The Office. Miami is a cool city, but like a lot of y'll said, there's a lot of flaugin goin on down there. Alot of people actin like they got it but in the long run theyre gonna end up broke af tryna perpetuate a luxurious lifestyle that is actually unsustainable for them. And like with any place, just know where to go and who to know and you'll be alright.

Last edited:
If it’s LEGITIMATELY your hard earned money. Than it’s respected. I’m 30. Lived in South Florida my whole life.

This is the credit card/ID theft/healthcare fraud capital. Again, I respect drug dealers, because atleast their making money off people habits. Not stealing money.

But scammers and frauds? No sir.

This will always crack me up and believe me, I understand what you're saying--there's definitely a difference between a child molester or rapist and a guy who knocks over a couple of 7-Eleven cash registers.

But categorizing acceptable tiers of criminals is still an exercise in silliness.

Because the loser drug dealers that lace their drugs with Fentanyl and actually KILL people are SOOOOO much more respectable than those guys running the credit card scam.

Give me a break!

I'm still waiting on an answer also...

I'm totally fine with that. That is not what this guy is doing. He's a scammer and a fraud.

This will always crack me up and believe me, I understand what you're saying--there's definitely a difference between a child molester or rapist and a guy who knocks over a couple of 7-Eleven cash registers.

But categorizing acceptable tiers of criminals is still an exercise in silliness.

Because the loser drug dealers that lace their drugs with Fentanyl and actually KILL people are SOOOOO much more respectable than those guys running the credit card scam.

Give me a break!
Only drugs I'm getting high off is Weed/anything containing THC & Molly/MDMA. So ion mind a dealer getting rich off of me so long as he is doing good business.

Give me a break!

Somewhere in this argument is a good thread idea. Drawing morality lines is interesting to me. Especially when it comes to entertainment.
Selling drugs, robbing, killing, womanizing, scamming is all good in rap music. While certain other crimes are taboo. I wonder why murdering someone is ok to vibe out to.

But on topic with the thread, America is like a big cavity: it's rotting from the inside out. People are emotionally broken and depraved and have to use material items to fill the void.

Like your government that pushes over the counter, addictive prescription pills? And, the genetically motified foods? And tobacco? Drugs and drug abuse are here to stay. Phuckouttahere with your sob stories. PEOPLE GLORIFY ILLICIT DRUGS IN THIS WORLD. Shut up bro

Fa'real. I trust my $treet drugs more than I trust that **** you gotta get from a pharmacy.

Back
Top Bottom